M.I.A.

Lana Del Rey is back in the studio.

I am worried about Lana .Are they making her cover Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?? What they are making her sing that she looks so miserable? If Les Miserables wasn't already out I would swear she was recording the theme song that day.

glgcDdT.gif

Based on a quick Google image search, I'm pretty sure you're right. Any clue about the other guys?

The guy on the far right I've seen before! I have two names in mind, but uncertain atm. The far back I have no clue. I'm sure I came across him in my research, but I need a clearer photo

First assumption I thought the middle guy was Rick Nowels.

I th

Anybody recognize any of the three dudes in this photo? It might give us a clue as to what she's working on.

012~146.jpg

I think the other two are just instrument players/masterers/composers/technicians 

OmG She was dressed like average girl! AVERAGE GIRL!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I CAN'T!!!   :whoopi:

SHAME ON YOU LANA! YOU SHOULD PUT 10 POUNDS OF MAKE UP AND MAKE YOUR HAIR CURLY AND DRESS UP IN GLAMOUR DRESS WITH LIMITED LOUBOUTIN HIGH HEELS JUST FOR STUDIO!

YOU JUST CAN'T BE THAT COMFORTABLE!

OMG AND THOSE AMATEUR PHOTOS!? WHERE IS NICOLE NODLAND???

THIS IS SO SHAMELESS...  :oprah2:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Guest Dot

I need her to release more songs from Paradise, though...Everytime I start stanning for someone they always cancell they're promo and start working on something else...what a cruel fate! :facepalm:

I am worried about Lana .Are they making her cover  Lady Gag a or Katy Perry?? What they are making her sing that she looks so miserable? If Les Miserables wasn't already out I would swear she wa s recording the theme song that day.

:lanasrs: I like you but you should choose words wisely or else someone might get hurt. :judgingu: 

EotAQlJ.jpg

OmG She was dressed like average girl! AVERAGE GIRL!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I CAN'T!!!   :whoopi:

SHAME ON YOU LANA! YOU SHOULD PUT 10 POUNDS OF MAKE UP AND MAKE YOUR HAIR CURLY AND DRESS UP IN GLAMOUR DRESS WITH LIMITED LOUBOUTIN HIGH HEELS JUST FOR STUDIO!

YOU JUST CAN'T BE THAT COMFORTABLE!

OMG AND THOSE AMATEUR PHOTOS!? WHERE IS NICOLE NODLAND???

THIS IS SO SHAMELESS...  :oprah2:

CAN I RAISE A STATUE TO YOU PLEASE?! HAHAHA! 

:lanasrs: I like you but you should choose words wisely or else someone might get hurt. :judgingu:

hahahaha...I like you too. :P  ;)  I like PART OF YOUR MUSIC taste. Be careful with your EARS OR THEY can get HURT. :creepna:

glgcDdT.gif

Oh lord, she looks like she works at a trashy motel or something, I like it. She`s probably doing a Soundtrack, right? Or an Easter song for the fans  :sluttybunny:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Or an Easter song for the fans  :sluttybunny:

omg Easter singles

I Sing The Bunny Electric

Driving in Cars with Bunnies

Last Egg On Earth

I can get behind this.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg