phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

aren't chrisitans also against homosexuals and premarital sex? yet people still do it. i apologize for the snarky "you need to read more" comment. what i meant that people are still gonna do the things that are against their religion. 

oh i understand, but the catholic church isn't against homosexuals unless your having gay sex, also the church doesn't threaten those who do undertake in premarital sex and homosexuality with excommunication, i'm sure there are christian masons, but i don't believe someone who is a practicing catholic would be in a society against the church and also be under threat from being thrown out of the church. I'd also like to be clear that when i talk about catholics i'm talking only about them not the whole of christianity.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

oh i understand, but the catholic church isn't against homosexuals unless your having gay sex, also the church doesn't threaten those who do undertake in premarital sex and homosexuality with excommunication, i'm sure there are christian masons, but i don't believe someone who is a practicing catholic would be in a society against the church and also be under threat from being thrown out of the church. I'd also like to be clear that when i talk about catholics i'm talking only about them not the whole of christianity.

oh i see what you mean, but they're doing it in secret, so how in the world would they know? idk it just feels weird

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

to all those who said catholics are masons, yes there may be some but they are not practicing, but since the second vatican concil there has been a BAN on catholics in freemasonary. If you need more evidence, cardinal seper in 1981 wrote a letter clarifying that the CATHOLIC church is against any masonic socities, it said the traditional prohibitations and penalties still stand, one of the penalties was excommunication from the church. In 1983 'declaratio de associationibus massonici' declared by the congregation for the doctrine of the faith repeated the prohibition of Catholics from joining masonic socities. So i repeat again you guys are wrong, the catholic church is against freemasons, before you shoot me down again hows about you read more...done.

I think we had two different points then. Because as you said, there are catholics who are masons, but they are not practicing (they are just not practicing every single doctrine their church has established, which doesn't mean they don't believe their religion). You proved your point that the catholic church is against the masonry but it still (as you said yourself) does not reserve the catholics from joining it.

Also, only people in higher positions inside the church could possibly be excommunicated if they were masons and get "caught." I really doubt that random masons who are catholic would be excluded from participating and joining others while practicing their faith.

I never said you needed to "read more" too. We are just discussing the topic. :)

EDIT: Never mind. You elaborated a little more to phahad and now I understand what you mean.

ignore it as much as you want, but deep down there's a part of you that actually believes its real. 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

This has got to be one of the most delusional things I've ever read.

Can you tell me what I had for breakfast too? How about my opinion of the guy that sits next to me on the bus?

Don't waste your time pointing out how rude my post is, I know.

14417469274.gif

the bold bit kinda offended me, i don't spend my time watching those kind of videos and i don't claim to know everything but i do know some things from being bored and researching, that post was condescending.

to all those who said catholics are masons, yes there may be some but they are not practicing, but since the second vatican concil there has been a BAN on catholics in freemasonary. If you need more evidence, cardinal seper in 1981 wrote a letter clarifying that the CATHOLIC church is against any masonic socities, it said the traditional prohibitations and penalties still stand, one of the penalties was excommunication from the church. In 1983 'declaratio de associationibus massonici' declared by the congregation for the doctrine of the faith repeated the prohibition of Catholics from joining masonic socities. So i repeat again you guys are wrong, the catholic church is against freemasons, before you shoot me down again hows about you read more...done.

It was intentionally condescending and i was including myself in the group being condescended to. Call me presumptuous, but i just heavily doubt that anyone here really knows about the complex web that makes up the various sects of the Illuminati throughout history. Even speaking very generally, what do we really know about it? Discussing it in the context of this forum is absurd. Can we really have a meaningful conversation about it? I would say not considering that the thread opened up with the OP asking us if we believe that Lana Del Rey is in the Illuminati (which, by the way, he offered no explanation whatsoever as to why he believes that she is).  

Re: Catholics and Masonry: Speaking only for myself here, look at the tense of what i wrote: "Lots of Masons were Catholics, by the way. A lot of that stuff was just white men getting together to drink and be assholes." You're talking about very recent Catholic doctrine. What is Masonry these days anyway? Widows of Masons gathered at the local library to play checkers? A compass and the letter G obscured on the facade of the theater in the center of town? 

EDIT: I just saw your edit and you're right--18th Century. That's what i meant, 1700s...dyslexia of sorts  :facepalm:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

This has got to be one of the most delusional things I've ever read.

Can you tell me what I had for breakfast too? How about my opinion of the guy that sits next to me on the bus?

Don't waste your time pointing out how rude my post is, I know.

what i meant was if you actually read it :-)

EDIT: read stuff about it i mean

Edited by phahad

the OP asking us if we believe that Lana Del Rey is in the Illuminati (which, by the way, he offered no explanation whatsoever as to why he believes that she is).

you're right, i didn't,

why i do think she is a part of it, is well because, most people don't get this famous for having an amazing voice and crazy songwriting skills. i mean she might have idk, i'm not saying i KNOW she's a part of it, i'm just saying its not completely unrealistic. 

you're right, i didn't,

why i do think she is a part of it, is well because, most people don't get this famous for having an amazing voice and crazy songwriting skills. i mean she might have idk, i'm not saying i KNOW she's a part of it, i'm just saying its not completely unrealistic. 

Are you kidding me? Lana is part of of the Illuminati because she can sing, write and got famous from it? Dude, that is just a facet of reality.

be good at thing

people like thing you are good at

people throw their money at you for being good at thing

fame

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Are you kidding me? Lana is part of of the Illuminati because she can sing, write and got famous from it? Dude, that is just a facet of reality.

be good at thing

people like thing you are good at

people throw their money at you for being good at thing

fame

what :( im sorry :( what :( its 3 am

By the way, lest my first post gets misunderstood, i was including myself in that--i don’t know shit about the Illuminati. My point was that, being that it is a rich culture and huge area of study that spans centuries, covering religion, government and politics, social class, war, history, etc. i sincerely doubt anyone here truly knows much about the actual Illuminati--not "the Illuminati" as it’s understood today in popular culture/conspiracy theorist circles--to "speculate" on anything about it.  

This thread just screams of trolling to me and there’s been an overwhelming amount of this shit around here lately. I’m sure i’m not the only one who’s tired of it. 

I can understand you don't like or want to talk about the subject. My only point is if some know A others know B and some Y if people discuss/ talk about a subject they might leave the conversation knowing not only A anymore but A B and Y. I think that was Phahad intention, to make a conversation, exchange ideas. I don't think his intent was to troll around. But that is just me. I always had interest in history and I don't think I am a troll because sometimes I diverge my interest to what is called "conspiracy theories" . If I believe them? Most times I don't and think they are just absurd but sometimes they make sense and I look further learning new things that if I didn't allow my curiosity to take over I would never learn. I just think that exchange ideas is never stupid. Conspiracy theories are a lot like lanalysis if you think about it.  Since no one TRULY knows what or who (m) Lana is talking about in her songs. Most things in that thread are just assumptions that only have logic if you believe in things that are assumed to be true but never confirmed.

I hope this doesn't sound the wrong way or like a rant or something because really isn't.  I like you and respect you and I think is a shame that you won't give your opinion because it would be interesting to read your thoughts

glgcDdT.gif