LDRO

Lana Leaves Chateau Marmont with Barrie

:omfg2:

pls.

He is with her cuz of her money. She think that he is really loves her. But after month or two he will do some shit and they will break up and VIOLA! We will get new depressive songs. 

pls. she's not taylor swift... :omfg2:

Even if I said that he almost always looks grumpy, to be honest, I don't like when people say 'he/she is too good for him/her' just based on their looks.

I mean, he could be the sweetest guy in the world and really funny and smart.

If she's with him, I doubt it's based on his look and if she thinks he's good for her - he is.

Who are we to tell he's not - we don't know him, her or how they function together. I just hope they are both happy.

He always looks kinda grumpy. 

He's Scottish 

:omfg2:

pls.

He is with her cuz of her money. She think that he is really loves her. But after month or two he will do some shit and they will break up and VIOLA! We will get new depressive songs. 

They've been together since August 2011.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

seriously ?? Why?

If there's a man in the car, it's usually him driving. But he probably has no clue how to get around in LA, that's why Lana's driving.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If there's a man in the car, it's usually him driving. But he probably has no clue how to get around in LA, that's why Lana's driving.

My question to @Arzie was actually why he would be " be ashamed if my girlfriend is the one driving the car". I know BORBarry doesn't know how to get around LA. Or maybe Lana likes to drive her own car whcih pretty normal.

glgcDdT.gif

My question to @Arzie was actually why he would be " be ashamed if my girlfriend is the one driving the car". I know BORBarry doesn't know how to get around LA. Or maybe Lana likes to drive her own car whcih pretty normal.

Hm, he could see it emasculating. And Lana really seems like she wants to be driven around.