LDRO

Lana Leaves Chateau Marmont with Barrie

Hm, he could see it emasculating. And Lana really seems like she wants to be driven around.

God if a boy tells me something like that I would just laugh loud at his face...the boys I know are from another planet apparently. Like they are from 2013.

Edit: what I mean is that is not at all emasculating is such an ancient thought

glgcDdT.gif

God if a boy tells me something like that I would just laugh loud at his face...the boys I know are from another planet apparently. Like they are from 2013.

Edit: what I mean is that is not at all emasculating is such an ancient thought

Not really...if I'd go out and look at the cars, it's almost always the man driving if one is in the car. I don't think my mum has ever driven my father. I don't think it's that bad.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Cause big men drive their big cars and pretty baby dolls sit in the backseat/passenger's seat of course! Why, are you not living in 1943, I mean 2013 like all of us? 

:facepalm:

ha! good one @poisonIvy ;) :P

glgcDdT.gif

You know, no one ever talks about how her eyes are wide like cherry pies. Barrie probably told her that too, while fuc--

making her a nice dinner. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

tumblr_mhjkrz6Huw1rcwfvso1_500.jpg

I think Barrie looks sort of like Karl Pilkington... With a mustache and long hair..... if you've seen 'An Idiot Abroad' you'll know what i mean... :giggle:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I think Barrie looks sort of like Karl Pilkington... With a mustache and long hair..... if you've seen 'An Idiot Abroad' you'll know what i mean... :giggle:

HE TOTALLY DOES

i've wanted to say it before but i didn't know if anybody here knew him. i just hope he's not that fucking stupid

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Is her hair brown now or is that just the flash? I saw a fan pic of her recently where her hair looked brown too....she might have dyed it back. YAY

i think she might have tinted it black and it's fading

I think I'm the only person that likes her hair dark! She looks so flawless here, even though she's not all dolled up. Barrie you're a practically middle aged Scottish man, what are you wearing???

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

Damn.....your signature is the best on the planet :hawt:

I spend my whole life driving in cars with boys
Riding around town, drinking in the white noise
Used to talk about where we be and where we go
Now we know, baby, now we know

Thinking of this song when I see Lana and Barrie in a car.