Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

LDR Tour Poster

Maybe some other fans would like to post their tour poster here, too?!

It's not the 'Tempodrom' anymore, now it's the 'Velodrom', but it's nonetheless a cool poster.

Show me yours, please!

THIS IS MY SHOW WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT SHIT ??

I don't know who the promoter is, but if you find out, contact them and ask them for posters. I'm sure they will send you a couple of folded ones. Did that many times already... :)

I don't know who the promoter is, but if you find out, contact them and ask them for posters. I'm sure they will send you a couple of folded ones. Did that many times already... :)

I did that when the H&M Campaign got released , they did not gave me posters.

The info you need to get the tour poster (for the Berlin concert only!):

http://www.trinitymusic.de/

Trinity Music GmbH
Gleditschstr. 79
10823 Berlin

+49 30 780 99 810

info@trinitymusic.de

You can call or send a mail to them to get the tour poster, but you also can go to them personally and they will give you the poster immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------

The poster hung up at 'Tempodrom' last November, and I took a photo. It's they only poster I've seen in Berlin.

That was H&M. But concert agencies usually are very generous when it comes to this. Why wouldn't they? Just call or write an e-mail. http://www.mlk.com/impressum

Thank you so much. 

The info you need to get the tour poster (for the Berlin concert only!):

http://www.trinitymusic.de/

Trinity Music GmbH

Gleditschstr. 79

10823 Berlin

+49 30 780 99 810

info@trinitymusic.de

You can call or send a mail to them to get the tour poster, but you also can go to them personally and they will give you the poster immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------

The poster hung up at 'Tempodrom' last November, and I took a photo. It's they only poster I've seen in Berlin.

And again thank you too !

I just hope that they really send it to me . 

I don't think you'll have any problems with the Trinity Concerts team! I have got my tour poster from them all the time ... since years now!

I haven't ask for a Lana tour poster yet - can imagine they print new ones due to the location change - but I'll call them this week because I wanna go there personally to pick them up. I'll let you know then!

(If you should have problems with them, you'll simply get one from mine. It seems you live in Berlin, too.)

I don't think you'll have any problems with the Trinity Concerts team! I have got my tour poster from them all the time ... since years now!

I haven't ask for a Lana tour poster yet - can imagine they print new ones due to the location change - but I'll call them this week because I wanna go there personally to pick them up. I'll let you know then!

(If you should have problems with them, you'll simply get one from mine. It seems you live in Berlin, too.)

You seem like a great human being. Thanks so much and bless your soul . 

Yes Berlin is everything !

You seem like a great human being. Thanks so much and bless your soul . 

Yes Berlin is everything !

Well, I do what I can. :P  

If people are nice to me, I am nice to them. But I also can be a real pain in your butt if you bother me ...

Has someone an idea where I can find the Belgium one?

I think at the location where Lana will sing you can find a poster! And most of the time on the poster itself you can find the info who's the promoter of the concert and you can order your poster there ... I never had to pay yet for a concert poster. It's strange that Enland's fans have to pay for it.

@ M.I.A.: Ich geh mal davon aus, dass Du auch Deutsch sprichst: Ich hab gerade bei Trinity Concerts angerufen. Die wollen mir max. 2 Poster weglegen, aber das wurde mir nicht versprochen. Die haben nur noch wenige, und legen eigentlich nur 1 Poster pro Person zurück. Ich soll auch noch diese Woche vorbeigehen, um's mir abzuholen. Vielleicht ist es besser Du rufst da auch mal an, und reservierst Dir eines. Ich will versuchen, auf jeden Fall 2 zu bekommen. Sollte es bei Dir nicht mehr klappen, und die geben mir 2, dann ist eines davon für Dich! 

@ M.I.A.: Ich geh mal davon aus, dass Du auch Deutsch sprichst: Ich hab gerade bei Trinity Concerts angerufen. Die wollen mir max. 2 Poster weglegen, aber das wurde mir nicht versprochen. Die haben nur noch wenige, und legen eigentlich nur 1 Poster pro Person zurück. Ich soll auch noch diese Woche vorbeigehen, um's mir abzuholen. Vielleicht ist es besser Du rufst da auch mal an, und reservierst Dir eines. Ich will versuchen, auf jeden Fall 2 zu bekommen. Sollte es bei Dir nicht mehr klappen, und die geben mir 2, dann ist eines davon für Dich! 

Ich habe gerade ihre Email gelesen , sie wollen das ich vorbeikomme und es abhole. 

Ich habe jetzt geschrieben , dass ich in den nächsten Tagen da vorbeikommen werde. 

Aber danke für alles , das ist so unbeschreiblich nett von dir ! Ja so können wir das machen.

Danke danke danke.