Sign in to follow this  
Davis

American Horror Story : Asylum

Jessica Lange is EVERYTHING ok and I'm not sure how I feel about the alien thing.

mte. the Aliens thing was unnecessarily, but I guess they needed a catalyst for his insanity. it's not like they could've had him be a WW2 veteran with PTSD or anything (that would've been a better route imo)

BzhmW.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so good!!! I hope they just stick with the 1960's asylum instead of doing parallel storylines the whole season with the present day asylum

Poor Lana

And I love extraterrestrials, go aliens!

:derpna2:

just finished watching this and well, it was kind of a boring season premiere but omg I'm soooo excited for this season! :D

................................................... are you serious. it was literally one of the best tv series openers i've ever watched omg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

................................................... are you serious. it was literally one of the best tv series openers i've ever watched omg

Haha. I liked the beginning!!! w/ tate & the messy alien abduction or whatever that was, and him being a serial killer later.....but the the middle/ending was kind of lackluster bc I kept waiting on something to happen but it didn't. Still like it though, and I'm so excited for this season :)

Ugh Lana whhhhyyyyyyyyyyy would you do that to Kit.

MTE!!! semi made me hate her. Anyway, this ep was weird.....the exorcism was just gross, but it was so obviously hinted that the demon went into that other nun (I cant remember her name sigh) so that should be fun. Also, I cried when that creepy old doctor told that woman to show him her "Mossy bank"....lmao. just no.

MTE!!! semi made me hate her. Anyway, this ep was weird.....the exorcism was just gross, but it was so obviously hinted that the demon went into that other nun (I cant remember her name sigh) so that should be fun. Also, I cried when that creepy old doctor told that woman to show him her "Mossy bank"....lmao. just no.

Is that a Lady Chatterly's Lover line?

giffix-1.gif

I still can't get over how hot Evan Peters got (Kip) in this season. Like he went from Sleepover---> American Horror Story I'm so proud of him. But I do miss tate & violet though. My soul. I can't, just bring violet back.

god knows I tried