phahad

Frank Ocean

Wasn't Boys Don't Cry supposed to come out tonight?!

He said July 2015. All the dates people are listing are fake. I'm guessing it'll be a 100% surprise (aka the 24th or 31st) since music usually comes out on Friday now.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

He's been open about being a perfectionist when it comes to his work, so I'm sure there's a reason for the wait. I'm hoping it'll still come out in the next couple of days, but waiting will be worth it.

i want a copy of that damn magazine. i'm digging blonde, i wish endless would get an actual itunes release as i'm not a huge fan of visual albums.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

he's overrated as for me. blonde is boring, i was listen to it 3 times, nothing fresh, unexpected, plus those kanye west vibes... chanel orange was good, kinda. just my opinion.

i think my brain was numb when i was typing this shit  :hide:

he's awesome  :oprah:

Edited by Television Heaven

i want a copy of that damn magazine. i'm digging blonde, i wish endless would get an actual itunes release as i'm not a huge fan of visual albums.

same to all of that. the Aaliyah cover on Endless kills me, I wish the album itself was on Apple Music instead of the video alone. Either way, he finally came thru and I'm so happy.

I have so much nostalgia attached to channel orange, so it's going to be hard to beat, but I could see Blonde getting up there with a little more time. I love "Solo" and "White Ferrari" right now a lot.

H0bDaqU.gif