#41 OFFLINE   Hellion

Hellion

hibras on fleek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 23h 5m 57s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

And Hellion, I'm sorry, but AKA is her magnum opus.

I wouldn't know, I still haven't listened.  :noparty:

• WelchTret likes this

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

#42 OFFLINE   Hundred Dollar Bill

Hundred Dollar Bill

Thunderbolt

• Moderators
  • 5,148 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel, FL
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Favourite LDR Song:Daytona Meth / HDB / BBM Baby
  • Time Online: 101d 50m 2s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Teenage internet slang? You're joking, right? Magnum opus is a Latin term meaning a great work of art (usually an artist's greatest work). It's the sort of term that an old man or an English teacher would throw around.

I know that it's a Latin term, although I didn't remember what it meant. I am considering it slang in this case though because it's being used like.. idk. Because it's an expression. Out of context Latin, you know. Anything I don't understand = Teenage Internet Slang. 

14417469274.gif

#43 OFFLINE   Quentin

Quentin

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Time Online: 22h 25m 49s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

Unfortunately it's probably for what Hellion said   :icant:

Speaking of rumors, Kanye started to tweet random words and a tracklist (of only 7 songs) for his supposed new album appeared, with many feats (Frank Ocean, F. Welch)... Who knows :P

#44 OFFLINE   Monicker

Monicker

?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot
  • :

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

The caption on Mike's Instagram said "WE WORKIN STAY TUNED," or something to that effect tho. 

I know.

Have you ever been somewhere, like a cocktail party, and you are standing by the punch bowl keg or maybe the bathroom door because you hate your life and everyone in the room and you just want to die and you don't know what else to do because you're socially inept and riddled with anxiety, and then some asshole comes up to you and is like, "Hey, man, i know you," and in your mind you're thinking FUCK THIS SHIT, and you say, "Oh, cool," and then the two of you strike up the most painful small talk of your life, and you are clenching your entire body and straining your brain trying to think of different ways out of this hell, and, inevitably, at some point, the person will say either "Call me sometime," or "We should hang out sometime," or, worst of all, "We should totally work on something together sometime" and you somehow manage, with remarkable quickness, to respond with a very convincing, "Oh, totally, yeah, yeah, definitely, for sure, for sure" while nodding your head like a moron?  

Has this ever happened to you, Hellion, or anyone else in this hopeless thread? 

• HunterAshlyn and Hellion like this
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

#45 OFFLINE   Hundred Dollar Bill

Hundred Dollar Bill

Thunderbolt

• Moderators
  • 5,148 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel, FL
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Favourite LDR Song:Daytona Meth / HDB / BBM Baby
  • Time Online: 101d 50m 2s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

I know.

Have you ever been somewhere, like a cocktail party, and you are standing by the punch bowl keg or maybe the bathroom door because you hate your life and everyone in the room and you just want to die and you don't know what else to do because you're socially inept and riddled with anxiety, and then some asshole comes up to you and is like, "Hey, man, i know you," and in your mind you're thinking FUCK THIS SHIT, and you say, "Oh, cool," and then the two of you strike up the most painful small talk of your life, and you are clenching your entire body and straining your brain trying to think of different ways out of this hell, and, inevitably, at some point, the person will say either "Call me sometime," or "We should hang out sometime," or, worst of all, "We should totally work on something together sometime" and you somehow manage, with remarkable quickness, to respond with a very convincing, "Oh, totally, yeah, yeah, definitely, for sure, for sure" while nodding your head like a moron?  

Are you implying this could be what happened to Lana or just telling a story? :B

This has happened to me but not at a party.

14417469274.gif

#46 OFFLINE   Hellion

Hellion

hibras on fleek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 23h 5m 57s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

I know.

It has actually. You make a very valid point.

2ezh28i.jpg

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

#47 OFFLINE   evilentity

evilentity

~~~~~~ICON~~~~~~ President for Life

• OG Moderators
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Is this a metaphor for how you feel about this thread or your interactions with people on this forum, or did your crusading lawyer girlfriend drag you to another office party?

IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, C-C-C'MON!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

#48 OFFLINE   SweetLikeCinnamon

SweetLikeCinnamon

Rub it off, harlot.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Time Online: 149d 18h 19m 44s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

Does anyone think she looks a little weird in that pic? Lol. I would love for Lana to do the soundtack for The GG! That would be perfect! Death, sex, cheating, money.

#49 OFFLINE   HunterAshlyn

HunterAshlyn

Master of Sexual Chants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationBaltimore
  • Time Online: 8d 11h 19m 56s

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

SO.

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Lana's tweet is confirmation on the fact that she IS doing music for the Great Gatsby soundtrack.

• lflflflflflflflflflf likes this

#50 OFFLINE   Luda

Luda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Time Online: 2m 31s

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

New music :excited:

#51 OFFLINE   FKAbrandon

FKAbrandon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Time Online: 41d 9h 14m 36s

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:59 PM

...bump de di bump bump bump
  • naachoboy likes this

#52 OFFLINE   TRENCH

TRENCH

NICO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,615 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 97d 8h 26m 5s

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

Lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=12148909

#53 OFFLINE   ilovetati

ilovetati

Am I that boy that you dream of?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Time Online: 183d 12h 59m 49s

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:54 PM

This was one of the lowest points of being a Lana fan :rip:

#54 OFFLINE   Aquababe

Aquababe

Miss Daytona

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 246d 2h 23m 9s

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

This was one of the lowest points of being a Lana fan :rip:

Almost as bad as this. Good thing it turned out to just be a sample of Video Games. :rip:
  • ilovetati likes this

#55 OFFLINE   LanaRayDelMar

LanaRayDelMar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Fan Since:May 2013
  • Time Online: 10d 1h 8m 8s

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:24 AM

Don't Stop & Queen of Hearts  :crai:  who knew

• Wynwood, JehovahThikness, mrborntolose and 2 others like this