JhnMabius

Lana is recording with Mike WiLL Made It

Teenage internet slang? You're joking, right? Magnum opus is a Latin term meaning a great work of art (usually an artist's greatest work). It's the sort of term that an old man or an English teacher would throw around.

I know that it's a Latin term, although I didn't remember what it meant. I am considering it slang in this case though because it's being used like.. idk. Because it's an expression. Out of context Latin, you know. Anything I don't understand = Teenage Internet Slang. 

14417469274.gif

Unfortunately it's probably for what Hellion said   :icant:

Speaking of rumors, Kanye started to tweet random words and a tracklist (of only 7 songs) for his supposed new album appeared, with many feats (Frank Ocean, F. Welch)... Who knows :P

The caption on Mike's Instagram said "WE WORKIN STAY TUNED," or something to that effect tho. 

I know.

Have you ever been somewhere, like a cocktail party, and you are standing by the punch bowl keg or maybe the bathroom door because you hate your life and everyone in the room and you just want to die and you don't know what else to do because you're socially inept and riddled with anxiety, and then some asshole comes up to you and is like, "Hey, man, i know you," and in your mind you're thinking FUCK THIS SHIT, and you say, "Oh, cool," and then the two of you strike up the most painful small talk of your life, and you are clenching your entire body and straining your brain trying to think of different ways out of this hell, and, inevitably, at some point, the person will say either "Call me sometime," or "We should hang out sometime," or, worst of all, "We should totally work on something together sometime" and you somehow manage, with remarkable quickness, to respond with a very convincing, "Oh, totally, yeah, yeah, definitely, for sure, for sure" while nodding your head like a moron?  

Has this ever happened to you, Hellion, or anyone else in this hopeless thread? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I know.

Have you ever been somewhere, like a cocktail party, and you are standing by the punch bowl keg or maybe the bathroom door because you hate your life and everyone in the room and you just want to die and you don't know what else to do because you're socially inept and riddled with anxiety, and then some asshole comes up to you and is like, "Hey, man, i know you," and in your mind you're thinking FUCK THIS SHIT, and you say, "Oh, cool," and then the two of you strike up the most painful small talk of your life, and you are clenching your entire body and straining your brain trying to think of different ways out of this hell, and, inevitably, at some point, the person will say either "Call me sometime," or "We should hang out sometime," or, worst of all, "We should totally work on something together sometime" and you somehow manage, with remarkable quickness, to respond with a very convincing, "Oh, totally, yeah, yeah, definitely, for sure, for sure" while nodding your head like a moron?  

Are you implying this could be what happened to Lana or just telling a story? :B

This has happened to me but not at a party.

14417469274.gif

I know.

It has actually. You make a very valid point.

2ezh28i.jpg

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Is this a metaphor for how you feel about this thread or your interactions with people on this forum, or did your crusading lawyer girlfriend drag you to another office party?

IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, C-C-C'MON!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.