Rafael

Lana Del Rey Show Stories

Hi. I thought it would be fun to hear about your stories from when you've been on a show by Lana. From the point where you bought the ticket, to queuing in line with other lana fans to meeting her in person maybe? You name it! :twirls:

EQFO7rX.png

Hmm okay, gather round children, Ata is gonna tell a story.

Tickets were on sale at 9am and I had a tute at 8 till 9. From 8:50 onwards I was refreshing the page and my heart was going so fast I was 60% sure I would pass out or vomit or both. My tutor kept asking me questions and I was like "umm.. uhh................. i didn't do the readings idk" even though I did but goddamn i was not going to miss tickets. So it got to 9 and in a shakey flurry i keyed in credit card details then sat in the hall way hyperventilating because I had tickets. I made an obligatory facebook status and texted 4 people. Then chain smoked until my next lecture.

Skip ahead to the actual concert.

My friends and I got there 2 hours early and there were already 10 or so people in line. Doors opened and we were centre, second row. SO CLOSE 2 THE STAGE. This guy, Oliver Tank opened and his set was sick. My friend and I were like :shock: :bodyisready: cause the bass was so loud it felt like your heart was vibrating. After standing around for 2 hours Lana came on stage and a swell of hipsters pushed up against me and i was forced up against more hipsters who were all screaming/crying. The set was amazing, when she played Video Games she came off the stage and mingled with the crowd, HOLDING MY HAND in the process. Shit was so cash.

Cut to end of show

Friends and I sit on some seats outside parliament house and have a smoke. We're just kind of blubbering about how happy we are and we hear some fangirls screaming and we're like "typical fangirls, w/e" then we hear it again. I'm like "mike pls check this out" and he reluctantly walks to look down the alley. After 20 seconds he turns around and is like ".... I think Lana's there..." we fucking grab our shit and SPRINT down this cobblestone alley. I'm in heels and I'm terrified that I'm going to fall and break my ankle but am too excited to care. Lo and behold, Lana is there surrounded by a small group of people. We stand around anxiously and I literally have no idea how long we were out there it could've been anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. She gets to my group of friends and we talk, I whisper something to her which I haven't told anyone about because I'm really fond of the idea of having a lana del secret, we hug, kiss cheeks and take photos. Then I go home and roll around on the floor for the next 2 hours going OHHHHHHH GOD. End.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Lana do you know what's wrong with this thread?? Is the fact that I don't have a story. Do you know why I don't have a story sista?? Because you didn't move  your lazy ass to south america that's why. Well don't even bother now because when my beautifull toned brazilan ass gets to europe in late june I will meet you where you are. Germany, England, Finland...doesn't matter since you will be  one cheap Ryan air ticket away from me.

glgcDdT.gif

Lana do you know what's wrong with this thread?? Is the fact that I don't have a story. Do you know why I don't have a story sista?? Because you didn't move  your lazy ass to south america that's why. Well don't even bother now because when my beautifull toned brazilan ass gets to europe in late june I will meet you where you are. Germany, England, Finland...doesn't matter since you will be  one cheap Ryan air ticket away from me.

Ugh, I wish I was in Europe later this year. But no, instead of that I was there while Lana was in America. :bye:

If Lana comes to anywhere in South America (not necessarily Brazil), I'm doing whatever I can to see her, even if I have to go abroad.

Bought tickets, waiting for May!

ALAS, IT IS NOT A HAPPY ENDING

I have an exam the morning of the concert, and an exam the next morning. Also, I'm standing  :defeated:

i feel you. i have an re exam the day before:/ 

4r9w86.jpg

Once upon a time...

Story will be continued after the 31th May.

I was really happy when my father knocked at my door weeks ago and gave me the ticket for Lana's Concert and possibly I can't go home after the concert without having touched her face.

I was sick and I decided to listen to the radio. On a moment they started playing 'Ride'. After the song was finished they said that she will come to Belgium on 31th May! I was so sick, but I started jumping in my living room.I suddenly felt much better. A week later the tickets went on sale at 9 o'clock in the morning. I logged in on the site way too early. There was so much tension in me. I was too late at school. A few weeks later my tickets arrived and now I'm counting the days.

I have a history exam in the morning but then my friend Lucinda is picking me up from school and we're gonna get starbucks and Instagram shit until the concert. The O2 in Glasgow has like the theatre thing from the Ride video and it'll say Lana's name on it. AHHHH the feels!

This story shall be completed after May 15th and 16th!

I'd heard that Lana was planning a tour but had no confirmation so I was not getting my hopes up too high just in case, then low and behold Lana releases the dates! I'm like freaking out, telling my mum all about it. the day the tickets were going on sale I was out of bed for like 6 in the morning. There was a link online to the pre-sale so of course I did that, shakily typing in my mums credit card number. I recieved the confirmation email, cried and lay on my floor with Lana on repeat. The tickets haven't arrived yet, but when they do I will sob and scream with joy!

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

Not a funny show story, but the presale for the German dates was probably the most relaxed presale I ever experienced. I got up early and was twiddling my thumbs, waiting for it to be 9am. The link opened and I bought two standing tickets for the Hamburg show. I paid one minute later was like...  :hoshet:

OH AND OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ADD THIS TO MY THREAD

There were two tour busses and the first one is used by Kassidy. When everybody was waiting behind the arena, we observed a subtle striptease by two band members. They didn't know 70 people were watching. They were putting on pajamas, but still wore their underpants. Just for your information.

Glad I'm not the only one with exams, mine is on the morning of the 2nd show I'm going too, before the 1st. I cried when I heard what day the exam was going to be on, couldn't have been worse.

I am honestly considering talking to my lecturer to see if I can do it another day, make something awful up, like I have an operation on that day or something! Lana > career haha

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif