lanakissmeinyourchevrolet

Lana Del Rey at The Grammys after-party

:O so pretty

she's such a sweetheart, i would watch her signing pictures and taking photos for centuries! But can you explain to me what is this video about? I saw Lana Del Rey and hospital and I almost fainted but I didnt get what happened :(

I don't think is nothing Lana related. They just put her name because Edward mentions that he saw her in the end of the video. Is just drunk tara reid bossing Jedward around LOL

glgcDdT.gif

she's such a sweetheart, i would watch her signing pictures and taking photos for centuries! But can you explain to me what is this video about? I saw Lana Del Rey and hospital and I almost fainted but I didnt get what happened :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jqJZ6S8unc

What?! Omg tell me this isn't true :horror:

:O so pretty

I don't think is nothing Lana related. They just put her name because Eduard mentions that he saw her in the end of the video. Is just drunk tara reid bossing Jedward around LOL

oh I thought that but I wasn't sure ahah thank you so much :)

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I can't help but think while watching these videos, at some point in the future, some cunt is going to do something stupid and ruin it for the other fans like the dick that punched Leona Lewis in the head at that book signing. Get her while you can people!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

all of these videos are teasing me for may.

my mum insists that we can lurk for a few hours before and after omg i can't wait. i can just stalk lana :creepna:

move over stalker sarah, stalker nadia's in town :creepna:

4r9w86.jpg