Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

Lana will be in Basel on April 23rd

Translation: Due to an opening ceremony of new event halls in Basel Lana will be invited to perform that night.

(Am Abend des 23. April 2013 wird der neue Hallenkomplex feierlich eingeweiht.
Höhepunkt der Einweihungsfeier wird ein Live-Auftritt der amerikanischen Sängerin Lana del Rey sein.)

Link: http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2013-02/25966255-der-neubau-der-messe-basel-ist-fertig-einweihung-mit-lana-del-rey-007.htm

Maybe that is something nice for the fans in Switzerland and they can go ... :flutter:

I just have to convince my host father to take me there u_u ( I am already going to Geneva to see her and it is kind of expensive). But do you have to get a ticket to go there? I can't read German :(

I am not sure: The text says, the opening party is on April 23rd, and the opening itself on April 29th (the day, where the normal folk may attend the halls, too).

So it seems you have to have an invitation to go to the opening party. Maybe there just will be politicians and managers, the press and staff.

They left a contact address: Maybe you could write a mail to the guy(s) to get a real answer: MCH Group AG | Corporate Communications Christian Jecker Tel.: +41/58/206'22'52 E-Mail: christian.jecker@mch-group.com Web: www.mch-group.com / www.messe.ch/neubau

Good Luck!

Guest Dot

I bet she's going to sing Dark Paradise, since it's being released there!

I just have to convince my host father to take me there u_u ( I am already going to Geneva to see her and it is kind of expensive). But do you have to get a ticket to go there? I can't read German :(

Good luck! :) Fingers crossed for you... 

lmao no, they are on twitter. So far she has sung Video Games + Blue Jeans

Ah yes, I am not on Twitter & Co, so I don't 'follow'. I am a Google search person ... but thank you for being on Twitter to update me!!! :flutter: