Guest MissDaytona

It'd be cool if she went! I know she's not going to Fashion night out tonight so maybe.. she might still be in London though

Ooph, best cinematography nomination for Born to Die, not Blue Jeans? I guess it would make sense that anyone making any decisions over at MTV wouldn’t know anything about anything. :)

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Ooph, best cinematography nomination for Born to Die, not Blue Jeans? I guess it would make sense that anyone making any decisions over at MTV wouldn’t know anything about anything. :)

Anyone know what the time frame for eligibility was? Perhaps "Blue Jeans" was released too late for consideration?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Well she didn't win, I mean no wonder it's the VMA's. They wouldn't know a good music video from a pile of wasp shit, but there we go. I mean look Nicki Minaj's 'Starships' won best music video? I'm a Nicki Minaj stan and that video was a load of cock.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Agreed Coney Island King, the fact that Lana was up against some of these no-talent auto-tuned teeny boppers is an insult to her talent. I was rooting for M.I.A. to win Video of the Year but the reductive Rihanna Radioactive rip-off beat 'Bad Girls.' It's a joke Katy Perry beat Lana in one of the categories - Wide Awake has the cheesiest visual effects and the song is pure 100% auto-tune, how people are oblivious to how robotic it sounds is ridiculous. One Direction also shouldn't have won anything, that What Makes You Beautiful song robbed the chords from Greese and all they do is run around a beach in the music video. Chris "Woman-Beater" Brown won Best Male Video, so technically TONS of people around the world voted for that no-talent hack that beat a woman, nice to know how on-track our generation is with picking 'winners.'

Overall, the MTV awards are a joke. Those who won the categories shouldn't even get the trophies or prizes, it should go to their production teams who auto-tune their voice until it sounds decent and add extremely loud pop beats to drone out their lack of talent AND the directors of the music videos should get the trophies for every award, since we all know all those no-talent winners didn't come up with the concepts for them or anything else, all they did is stand there and look pretty.

My opinion.

Agreed Coney Island King, the fact that Lana was up against some of these no-talent auto-tuned teeny boppers is an insult to her talent. I was rooting for M.I.A. to win Video of the Year but the reductive Rihanna Radioactive rip-off beat 'Bad Girls.' It's a joke Katy Perry beat Lana in one of the categories - Wide Awake has the cheesiest visual effects and the song is pure 100% auto-tune, how people are oblivious to how robotic it sounds is ridiculous. One Direction also shouldn't have won anything, that What Makes You Beautiful song robbed the chords from Greese and all they do is run around a beach in the music video. Chris "Woman-Beater" Brown won Best Male Video, so technically TONS of people around the world voted for that no-talent hack that beat a woman, nice to know how on-track our generation is with picking 'winners.'

Overall, the MTV awards are a joke. Those who won the categories shouldn't even get the trophies or prizes, it should go to their production teams who auto-tune their voice until it sounds decent and add extremely loud pop beats to drone out their lack of talent AND the directors of the music videos should get the trophies for every award, since we all know all those no-talent winners didn't come up with the concepts for them or anything else, all they did is stand there and look pretty.

My opinion.

amen

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*