Television Heaven

Marie Claire Russia - February Issue (Cover + Interview)

Cover

L-SYXbWGWCw.jpg

Scans

qXZ9nv0wvJM.jpg

6P10eLY4WAg.jpg

VSNUZncgJNo.jpg

UjzetMGNBPE.jpg

Interview (Translated by rafaelgould):

You are always singing about disappointment. You had a sad love story?

Yes, in my life was the man next to whom I would like to live life. We were both innocent and happy. But his feelings were soon to fade. He was sitting at home in front of a computer, not paying attention to me. It has become impossible to live together. It was hard to accept. I'm up to it for so long struggled with loneliness! And when it seemed that finally found someone who will take care of me, it was over.

What you come up with in order to successfully compete with the monsters like Lady Gaga? Created their own image?

Thank you so think? (Laughs) I do not think that I am doing something special. I do not wear crazy costumes. I agree, sometimes my sweaters vintage look - but that is because they are perfect in the mood of my music. That's it. Perhaps my voice and text - is a little provocation, but I just want everything to be beautiful. That my music is a pleasant experience.

But the songs are a pretty grim. All of the loss of innocence and unjustified expectations. Hard life in New York hit you with an optimistic way of life?

It all started to New York. At puberty, I had a lot of problems, I was terribly unhappy creature. I behaved inappropriately, Saw sip to calm down several times heavily drunk. In New York, I have conceived a new life, writing songs. I was all alone in the city, and it spurred me - in many ways. I came across an interesting (and even quite unusual!) People I began to imitate. So with the help of music I learned to solve problems.

"Perhaps my voice and text - is a little provocation, but I just want everything to be beautiful"

Why did you name the album Born to Die («Born to die")?

Inspiration was the fear that I experienced as a child, when suddenly I realized that my father, my mother and I, we are all in this world sooner or later die. This philosophical crisis so far in my life.

Your favorite subject - loneliness. Are you still feel useless?

(Laughs) No, I feel satisfied. But by nature I am an introvert. So I sing about what happens to the girls who think they have found someone for life, and then all of a sudden their dreams are crumbling. Be alone, do not feel any attachment to someone is very difficult. I want to believe that happiness you meet.

Are you a shy person?

Closed. Very nervous when I have to first talk to someone I do not know.

This does not stop at the concerts?

Sometimes it is even noticeable. But I'm learning to cope with it. I repeat to myself, "Just relax, think only about the notes, but not about what and who is around you."

And what do you have besides music?

I have many other interests. I love jewelry. Jewelry. In New York, I have a favorite jeweler, he does amazing things. Perhaps this is not very original hobby? But I do not care. I always say to myself, 'Think of those who likes you, everything else you do not have to worry. " In my opinion, the main thing - to be a good person and to live an interesting life. It may sound naive, but this is the whole me.

735048_521163527917587_1707577384_n.jpg

Hey, here's the translated interview from Marie Claire (Russia). Sorry if you found some mistakes :D

You are always singing about disappointment. You had a sad love story?

Yes, in my life was the man next to whom I would like to live life. We were both innocent and happy. But his feelings were soon to fade. He was sitting at home in front of a computer, not paying attention to me. It has become impossible to live together. It was hard to accept. I'm up to it for so long struggled with loneliness! And when it seemed that finally found someone who will take care of me, it was over.

What you come up with in order to successfully compete with the monsters like Lady Gaga? Created their own image?

Thank you so think? (Laughs) I do not think that I am doing something special. I do not wear crazy costumes. I agree, sometimes my sweaters vintage look - but that is because they are perfect in the mood of my music. That's it. Perhaps my voice and text - is a little provocation, but I just want everything to be beautiful. That my music is a pleasant experience.

But the songs are a pretty grim. All of the loss of innocence and unjustified expectations. Hard life in New York hit you with an optimistic way of life?

It all started to New York. At puberty, I had a lot of problems, I was terribly unhappy creature. I behaved inappropriately, Saw sip to calm down several times heavily drunk. In New York, I have conceived a new life, writing songs. I was all alone in the city, and it spurred me - in many ways. I came across an interesting (and even quite unusual!) People I began to imitate. So with the help of music I learned to solve problems.

"Perhaps my voice and text - is a little provocation, but I just want everything to be beautiful"

Why did you name the album Born to Die («Born to die")?

Inspiration was the fear that I experienced as a child, when suddenly I realized that my father, my mother and I, we are all in this world sooner or later die. This philosophical crisis so far in my life.

Your favorite subject - loneliness. Are you still feel useless?

(Laughs) No, I feel satisfied. But by nature I am an introvert. So I sing about what happens to the girls who think they have found someone for life, and then all of a sudden their dreams are crumbling. Be alone, do not feel any attachment to someone is very difficult. I want to believe that happiness you meet.

Are you a shy person?

Closed. Very nervous when I have to first talk to someone I do not know.

This does not stop at the concerts?

Sometimes it is even noticeable. But I'm learning to cope with it. I repeat to myself, "Just relax, think only about the notes, but not about what and who is around you."

And what do you have besides music?

I have many other interests. I love jewelry. Jewelry. In New York, I have a favorite jeweler, he does amazing things. Perhaps this is not very original hobby? But I do not care. I always say to myself, 'Think of those who likes you, everything else you do not have to worry. " In my opinion, the main thing - to be a good person and to live an interesting life. It may sound naive, but this is the whole me.

I know you had a lot of work translating dude but the translation makes me confused.. The dude she was with was not the one who left her to do or sell drugs? Now she says he was spending too much time with the computer? In the end who cares Lana looks hot and sexy level 11 in that photo.

stkRUDM.jpg

I know you had a lot of work translating dude but the translation makes me confused.. The dude she was with was not the one who left her to do or sell drugs? Now she says he was spending too much time with the computer? In the end who cares Lana looks hot and sexy level 11 in that photo.

She dated more than one guy--Video Games is not about drugs, but rather this computer dude. Perhaps you'd be interested in this: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships/

She dated more than one guy--Video Games is not about drugs, but rather this computer dude. Perhaps you'd be interested in this: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships/

I saw that thread. I did some reading and digging on that thread. Your theories are very interesting by the way dude. Some stuff you connect and say are gold. Gonna do some real reading on that when I have some time. Lots of info I imagine. Sorry for the ignorance here gonna look LDR for begginers. So video games was about the computer dude also? How many this chick has dated? Shame I was not one of the lucky ones

stkRUDM.jpg