Television Heaven

Marie Claire Russia - February Issue (Cover + Interview)

Thank you for translating the interview. I find it funny how I deal about things so similarly to Lana, when it comes to death and being shy. :flutter:

Me too. I'm probably the worse person ever when it comes to meeting new people and since I was about 3 I've been really stressed and confused about the fact we're all going to die. I feel like me and Lana share a lot of the same thoughts.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I wonder if she is still scared of death .. although I do continue to feel like that reasoning for the album/song title is made up (and such an unoriginal question)  Death is so natural it astounds me when people are scared..and it's not like you can particularly control it.

Her answers about being shy are sweet, though that's such an uncomfortable question.. very off-putting. I hate when people ask why you're shy.. what can you say to that, really?

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Me too. I'm probably the worse person ever when it comes to meeting new people and since I was about 3 I've been really stressed and confused about the fact we're all going to die. I feel like me and Lana share a lot of the same thoughts.

One of my biggest fears in life is definitely death. I feel comfortable when I listen to some of her tracks because she deals with it beautifully, and some of the things she say in interviews and the way she thinks about stuff makes me feel fine. Sharing so many thoughts is one of the reasons I love her so much.

These are very much repeated Q's in the interview. Why 'Born To Die'? 'Are you shy?' 'How does this effect you in concerts?' You can tell interviewers really do get the impression that she's as depressed as people make out for her to be.

I liked the answer about the jewelry though, she always has some sweet answers that don't particually make much sense or aren't very relevant to the question. I like that.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Thank you for translating the interview. I find it funny how I deal about things so similarly to Lana, when it comes to death and being shy. :flutter:

I connect to her fear of death as well. Its not my death but the thought of someone I love and care about dies or gets sick. That makes me go loose cannon inside my head. I wish I could see my face when I have such thoughts LOL...well maybe not. 

glgcDdT.gif

I connect to her fear of death as well. Its not my death but the thought of someone I love and care about dies or gets sick. That makes me go loose cannon inside my head. I wish I could see my face when I have such thoughts LOL...well maybe not. 

Interesting, i myself have never been scared about death, or at least mine. I'm scared about other people in my life dying. But when I think about death, my death actually- I feel very calm. Almost like slipping away from the pain or whatever is so peaceful. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

Interesting, i myself have never been scared about death, or at least mine. I'm scared about other people in my life dying. But when I think about death, my death actually- I feel very calm. Almost like slipping away from the pain or whatever is so peaceful. 

My biggest fear for sure is not my death but like you the people I love die or get sick. I have also this thing with elderly people, I love them. I think they are so cute and beautiful. I love seeing old people like really old in their 80'in bars and restaurants at late night or in the beach. Love to see them alive and having fun. Don't know why but that makes me really happy. When I think about my own death, which is pretty rare by the way, I get a rush. I want to live forever. Peace is the last thing I feel thinking about death. I think about all the places I want to go, people I want to meet, parties I want to attend, people I will leave behind. Makes me crazy and I just want to grab a backpack and go anywhere like literally fly away. Oh look I am feeling the rush to fly away just by typing this

glgcDdT.gif

My biggest fear for sure is not my death but like you the people I love die or get sick. I have also this thing with elderly people, I love them. I think they are so cute and beautiful. I love seeing old people like really old in their 80'in bars and restaurants at late night or in the beach. Love to see them alive and having fun. Don't know why but that makes me really happy. When I think about my own death, which is pretty rare by the way, I get a rush. I want to live forever. Peace is the last thing I feel thinking about death. I think about all the places I want to go, people I want to meet, parties I want to attend, people I will leave behind. Makes me crazy and I just want to grab a backpack and go anywhere like literally fly away. Oh look I am feeling the rush to fly away just by typing this

:defeated: :wipe:

VyIsfwC.jpg

Death in any way is something very unpleasant for me to think about. It's just the fear of the unknown (which is sort of silly, because none of us knows what happens when we die), and when it's about others dying, it's the fear of losing someone you really love.

Your favorite subject - loneliness. Are you still feel useless?
(Laughs) No, I feel satisfied. But by nature I am an introvert. So I sing about what happens to the girls who think they have found someone for life, and then all of a sudden their dreams are crumbling. Be alone, do not feel any attachment to someone is very difficult. I want to believe that happiness you meet.

I think it is incredibly brave how Lana, as an introvert, continually steps out of her comfort zone and shares her art with people-- even when it sometimes results with her awkward dancing and hand movements, I find it endearing and relatable.  I also think that because Lana is such an introvert, that can be reason behind why she can get so defensive when anyone critiques her work.

It's great to hear that she is finally pleased with her life.

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I think everyone is scared of death. I mean Lana is like 26 (cough 30ish) years old . She is too old to be putting the sadcoreness of her songs over a fear she had when she was 5. Like for real she repeats over and over her fear of death and how that changed her. Me thinks is a way to connect with her audience, with people. After all everyone fears death. Is a mutual and universal feeling. She is not special for that and is certainly not alone on that one. Let's put this way: Lana's death fear is to her what bullying is 2 Gaga and sex is 2 Rihanna.

glgcDdT.gif

Gaga was never bullied, she was thrown in the bin once, that's it. That is literally the ONLY story she has and she tells it over and over. As someone who was bullied for 6 whole years in high school through verbal and physical assault, i can safely say, Gaga is full of shit.

As for being scared of death, a common fear, sure....but there are a lot of people out there who actually don't fear it. I don't think it's used in a way that Lana is trying to connect with anyone, to me her lyrics and messages are all about herself and nothing more, ideas, experiences that apply to her. I've never seen her as an artist who is trying to connect to an audience through anything but decent music.

Gaga was never bullied, she was thrown in the bin once, that's it. That is literally the ONLY story she has and she tells it over and over. As someone who was bullied for 6 whole years in high school through verbal and physical assault, i can safely say, Gaga is full of shit.

She don't speak about personally bullied story. She told this bin story only once at the Oprah's Next Chapter. Gaga isn't full of shit and if she wasn't bullied she wouldn't have made everything she does for the victims. (Example Born This Way is all about being bullied, homophobia; She created the Born This Way Foundation)

qqAZ3mU.png