PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

I had the weirdest Lana dream one time. I was walking to the SECC but I was walking along train tracks for whatever reason and Lana pulls up with Jaime in a red Cadillac and we talk for a little bit and then she hands me a flower and drives off while I run alongside the car crying "Don't leave me, please."

My other Lana dream was quite explicit so I'll spare you the ~nastayy and say that her puss indeed tastes like Pepsi Cola. :oopna:

bdp3ck.jpg2yor1x4.jpg

IMAGINE IF ALL OF TEAM LANA HAD A SLEEP OVER AT THE CHATEAU MARMONT! That would be amazing ♥ We'd all sing Ultraviolence songs, draw on Barrie when he's sleeping, go out for food at 1 am, reek havoc in the parks, prank call Chuck & Charlie, get a little drunk ;) it would be the greatest night ever

Well, I had a really interesting dream the other night: Lana didn't show up, but her management team did. I was in my house and they arrived to show me the tracklist for Ultraviolence. They didn't let me hear the songs, but confirmed that BB was on the album.

I was like the happiest person alive haha :flutter:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

i've never had a dream about lana as such, but i often dream of her songs leaking :oic:

This, oh God. I dreamt we had a leak holocaust just the other night and almost broke down in tears when I woke up. :lmao:

I WAS SO CLOSE TO GIRL THAT GOT AWAY FUCK

rihKQ8M.gif

I dreamed I was at a concert of hers, except it was like inside a cave. There was a huge crowd of people, then a dirt wall that was like 30 foot high. A few people sat up on the wall in between stalagmites and she was up there too, but there was water separating her from everyone else (no, I don't do drugs.  :eek: ). I sat up there with my boyfriend, then a small bit of land appeared between the crowd atop the wall and her and people could come up one at a time and get her to sign something. I wanted to go but there were too many people, and she started to withdraw from everyone, but then she made eye contact, hurriedly motioned her hands for me to come to her, so I went. We talked very briefly and she said something but I forgot that part. But I remember being happy. I think it had something to do with my singing or collaborating or something.

Yeah I know it sounds really crazy, especially the stage. I think it had something to do with thinking about her concert at Red Rocks. I usually dream about weird, not-so-nice things, so this dream was actually pleasant. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I had a really fucked up dream a few days ago that Pat & Rob had been brutally murdered by someone and Lana was recovering from the attack in hospital. Then she died and loads of newspapers were talking about jt. It was really fucked up and sad. I'm glad it was just a dream.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I legit have the same recurring dream about all my faves, where I fucking meet them and I take a picture with then and my camera doesn't work! Legit every single fucking time, or I take a picture and they're not in it ugh I hate dreaming about my faves cause its so depressing :smokes2:

:smokes: