Latex box with a bow, give me a kiss & start to choke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Time Online: 115d 9h 44m 8s

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:31 AM

SO FAR I have had two dreams 'come true'

-I dreamt a friend and I were talking in a hotel room, when another friend's girlfriend burst in and told us 'she just couldn't go through with it, she couldn't hurt him.' We amicably consoled her and figured out a way for her to break up with our other friend. When I woke up I scrolled through FB and saw that the same girl from my dream (who I've never met) had broken up with our friend, I knew nothing of this beforehand.

-I dreamt my current SO would send me a text reciprocating feelings for me. A week later he sent a text very similar to the one I had dreamt.

VERY CONCERNING PREMONITIONS?

-I'm driving on the 202 and an Allegiant Airlines A319 takes of from Mesa-Gateway Airport, right before my eyes it falls from the sky in what looks like a cargo shift and crashes just short of the freeway in a fireball.
~this was PARTICULARLY CONCERNING because last week I flew in an Allegiant A319 out of the same airport to visit family on the same flight path. I accepted death. I get a little antsy seeing A319s take off while driving the westbound 202 now.

( this one is relevant!) -Apparently I'm Lana's neighbor because her house is burning down and I'm trying to console her on the sidewalk while we watch it burn. Only half the house is on fire, the other half is untouched by flames, I tell her to sit down on the curb, give her water, and call the fire department.
~???

This could definitely happen too. Not only does she essentially live within a state that's on fire constantly BUT she smokes ciggs. What's to say there's one lonely ember that starts a fire? Also when you said "westbound" all I thought about was the Lana song 😂
  • Noel likes this

giphy.gif

#162 OFFLINE   Noel

Noel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationAriZona
  • Fan Since:The first time hearing OTTR
  • Time Online: 22d 19h 5m 37s

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:35 AM

This could definitely happen too. Not only does she essentially live within a state that's on fire constantly BUT she smokes ciggs. What's to say there's one lonely ember that starts a fire? Also when you said "westbound" all I thought about was the Lana song

All very true! I mean I hope not but anything's possible  :creep:

• Bartender likes this

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

#163 OFFLINE   Lonely Lolita

Lonely Lolita

What Do You Want From Me, I’m Not America’s Sweetheart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • LocationThe Austro-Hungarian Empire, Circa 1910
  • Fan Since:The End Of Time
  • Time Online: 11d 7h 11m 51s

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:14 PM

This could definitely happen too. Not only does she essentially live within a state that's on fire constantly BUT she smokes ciggs. What's to say there's one lonely ember that starts a fire? Also when you said "westbound" all I thought about was the Lana song

That’s what happened to Linda Darnell

2000239_300.jpg They said I'm too loud for this town, so I lit a match and burnt it down.

#164 OFFLINE   Downtown Baby Doll

Downtown Baby Doll

don't worry, baby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 12d 17h 56m 20s

Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:15 AM

So this was totally influenced by the fact that I commented in the Instagram thread about her following The National on IG paired with the fact I was listening to them before I went to sleep, but...last night I had a dream that I was talking to my brother about LDR6, and I remember telling him that it was going to be produced by either a member of The National or the entire band, like Dan Auerbach did with UV, and that's why she followed them on IG.

(Consider it predicted  :hooker: )

Honest  Capable  Beautiful  Stable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users