PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

This could definitely happen too. Not only does she essentially live within a state that's on fire constantly BUT she smokes ciggs. What's to say there's one lonely ember that starts a fire? Also when you said "westbound" all I thought about was the Lana song

All very true! I mean I hope not but anything's possible  :creep:

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

nvm

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

So this was totally influenced by the fact that I commented in the Instagram thread about her following The National on IG paired with the fact I was listening to them before I went to sleep, but...last night I had a dream that I was talking to my brother about LDR6, and I remember telling him that it was going to be produced by either a member of The National or the entire band, like Dan Auerbach did with UV, and that's why she followed them on IG.

(Consider it predicted  :hooker: )

giphy-1.gif 

First dream-i saw Lana hanging outside my apartment, I went up to her and told her how much she has changed my life and how much she means to me , she just smiles and asks me for a ride to her job at the coffee shop.

In another dream, I was at one of her shows on her LAtothemoon tour, I was seated nearly in the front row, I had some weed with me so I was getting really high before her show and next thing I know Lana comes on stage and says it smells good, who has the weed? I tell her it's mine, she smiles and asks to join me!

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

Ok so lol this is gonna sound weird but to cut an extremely long story short I had really bad vivid nightmares all night and out of the complete sudden the tone changed and I started dreaming about Lana headlining as an actress a movie that was vaguely like the Coven season of AHS meets Adam Famiy but completely campy and without anything scary at all. And the thing is. Lana was topless the entire dream khfhgkhghhdgf. Like she wore a long black gothic dress that exposed her entire breast. Except her nipples were covered in green paint. And I remember furiously thinking about it and Lana guessing that I was and she was like "yeaaaaaaah sorry hihihi I had an allergic reaction they need to breathe" and I was screaming thru my dream but the thing that was the most astonishing in this dream was that she was presented as an actress not a singer. And then it started to get rly rly sexual out of the blue (but it was all justified) and even in this perfect fantasy of mine Lana was still straight jghgfhjkl. Anyways A+++++++ dream 100000/10 would dream again

ZKcaooE.png

There was this recent dream that it was basically the next video from the NFR era. It reminded me of National Anthem, but in a NFR style (It wasn't 8mm camera, but it was the same home made style). And I say it was similar in the sense that there were a lot of images and scenarios, more people in it and I guess I could say it showed another part of the american life? The scenario was very hick and I remember of seeing a farm actually. AAAAANNNNNDDDD perhaps it was Yosemite playing in the background because...... uuuggghhhhh!!!! I just want it!!!  :angie:  :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

I have another one worth sharing and with the whole Hillsong situation (actually a few comments I saw in the thread), I def think it might put some more questions in my head about this dream again...

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I had the most FUCKED dream ever a few months back where corn eating Lana (I'd link the image I'm referencing but I haven't got it on my computer) killed somebody and hid the body behind a mattress in my basement and then tried to convince her friends who outside of that dream were just my sister's high school friends that she didn't hide a body behind a mattress and that the blood stains weren't blood and halfway through that persuasion it switched to a first person perspective (I have a lot of dreams where it's either in third person or I'm just a spectator which was the case at the start) and I became Lana and once the friends moved the mattress the dream ended

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I had a really vivid dream about Lana last night:

I was at the site where her new house was being constructed, and it was down the street from my friends house, and it was so vivid I know exactly what part of the street. It sat on top of a ravine (i think thats the right word), with a beautiful view of a city in the distance (in reality you can't see the city, since it was a real city in my state.) It was a beautiful modern house, with huge windows facing the city view, white with some black. There was a huge porch in the back being built, but most of the house was finished.

The next part was I was inside her house, in her kitchen. It was modern just like the rest of the house, and Lana and I sat at her kitchen island, just talking. She was so down to Earth and relax, and it was just like I was talking to one of my friends. The only thing I remember asking her was what she hated the most, and she said "I hate when my fans comment on my photos demanding me to post more" and she laughed, and that's all I remember.

She was wearing a plain white tshirt, and jeans, with her hair up in a ponytail.

negAbhB.png

I just had such a funny dream which included Lana so I thought I would add it to this thread:

So me and my best friend were at the Grammys and Lana was performing. She had one of those giant bubble balls that she was inside (the ones you usually walk on water with) and then started crowed surfing with it. She was like running on top of the audience and then did these forward rolls and I think she was singing ride. Then Beyoncé came on and performed. Then Beyoncé goes off stage and everybody leaves because they think that the Grammys are over but Beyoncé comes back on stage and finishes her performance but we were the only ones in the audience. Then she gets off stage and says we did a great job dancing and stuff but she was a bit sad that everyone left then I was going crazy screaming as I was talking to Beyoncé. Then I say “we’re having a sleepover do you want to come” to cheer her up. She was like “omg yes” and then we all go to my house and I put the music channel on in my bedroom and it keeps turning off so I keep getting annoyed so I put music from tidal (Marina) on from my phone and us 3 are dancing crazy jumping on my bed and around the room to it. Then we take selfies with her and I woke up.

Reviving this thread to post about my dream I had about her this morning:

I dreamt I went to my local Walmart on NFR release day and Lana was standing outside the entrance meeting fans and taking photos lol. (One of the Cali stans was with her, which is...odd, since I live in the middle of the country.) I stood in line to meet her and when it was finally my turn, I started crying and told her, “You and your music means so much to me, I love you so much...but you probably get that all the time.” She laughed and told me, “always follow your dreams, because that’s what I did, and look at me now!” I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she grabbed my phone and said “let’s take a picture, baby” and she took a bunch of photos to make sure I’d have at least one good one. I asked her to write anything she wanted on my hand so I could get it tattooed and she wrote something about a car. Then Chuck came out of the store and gave us both cowboy hats lmao and then they left. I went home and told my brother about the whole thing and started sobbing.

giphy-1.gif 

I saw Norman Fucking Rockwell! in a dream before we got the album info. The dream cover looked better tbh. But I like both NFR! covers so no complaints.

giphy.gif

I dreamt that the merch store got updated and there were t-shirts and stuff with photos of Lana printed on them, photos from 2005 and forward, and they were in a pop art style or the American flag was featured (like her big bouffant hair was the US flag lol). Some things were limited to special prices for the first 500 buyers or something and I snatched one SO FAST.

Tacky? Yes, but what else can we expect from this era? :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lmao I need to share this: last night I had a dream I was with Lana at Jack's house and she kept trying to kiss him but he dismissed her and then he went to sleep and me and Lana went to the first floor to throw a little party and his wife and mom showed up all of sudden and he came down with only a towel around his waist and his body was the most delicious thing with a hairy chest and I woke up  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I just dreamt that Jack threw me his older glasses, or parts of his older frames, during a concert. o____o I tried some on, they were really comfortable and colorful but I doubt they fit my face very well.

Also, Lana sang at the top of a mountain during some dog races. I was somehow at the foot of the mountain, so I never saw her. >3>

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I dreamed about Lana twice.

The first time, I dreamed that I was at her show and that I met her backstage later, and she signed the shirt I was wearing.

And the second time... All I can say about it is that I woke up "very happy". But with a strange feeling of guilt... lol

giphy.gif

I had a nightmare with Lana but hear me out it... wasn't a typical nightmare :toofunny: Go get yourself a cup of a warm beverage cuz trust and believe it's a wild ride

So I'm on NoFap since 20 days so pretty much all my dreams are sexual and I can't do anything about it so it just flushes out my mind. And I dreamt I was organising this GIANT, hundreds of thousands people "exclusive" party in Florida (don't ask me why there specifically but I remember Orlando's Disneyland, and Lana being in a bed at the top of Sleeping Beauty's castle, fuck no idea why), that was actually a giant, ass, orgy. The proper kind. So you could buy your tickets etc at sketchy prices and basically it had a western theme (I think it's because of my current obsession with Orville Peck, but for real a wild west party in Disneyland, here for it) and people were reaaaaallly going at it iykwim. And the thing is, as for any exclusive party with astronomicaly high entry prices, celebrities started to come. I've seen Dua Lipa, Britney Spears who looked amazing, a few actresses, etc. No idea why these ones in particular but I've been listening to Love Again on a loop recently lol.

And then... she arrived. Just after Britney. She was literally unrecognisable because she was EXTREMELY glamed up and EXTREMELY tan. Like it was literally a disguise, because she didn't wanted to be recognised at this giant orgy, and nobody but me seemed to recognise her - they were too busy. And then things started to go south. She just sat there, she didn't wanted to do anything because I was looking at her intensely (picture this, Lana sitting on a couch between two couples having raging sex, and hyper glamed up and tan, with her hands just sitting on her lap ajskdhkfjdjkf), and she was looking back at me looking kinda pissed that I knew. And then I did what I should never have done and the reason why this is a nightmare: I got up, and instead of going for her, I remember thinking "I don't give a fuck" and pointing at her and... screaming at the top of my lungs "OH MY GOD THAT'S LANA DEL REY". And then people recognised her and it was a whirlwind of people attacking her, like she was doing blackface w her tan and saying she shouldn't be here and lashing at her for the infamous instagram posts etc. 

And my dumb ass suddenly woke up. I don't understand, I had her literally handed on a silver plate and my dream self chose to get her harrassed and conspued? Wtf??? Thank God when I went back to sleep it was the good version of the dream and idk if you remember the unicorn in The Witcher 3 but for some reason that's exactly what happened but with Lanz instead of Yen  :cuteface:

ZKcaooE.png

I don't usually have dreams about Lana, but I took a nap today and had one. I was watching this video of her singing Video Games, but there was a children's chorus that did these little "ah ah ah" sounds and there was a new part added before the intro that was more grand. and it was literally so beautiful that I began SOBBING. like cries racking my body and me just shaking and about to faint. that's how spiritual of an experience I was having. I watched it again and again and had the same reaction each time. I can compare the intensity of the crying in the dream to the sobbing I would do at the psych hospital, where I would beg them to let me kill myself. it was just that intense in my dream. I was emotionally overloaded. The rest of the dream changed course and became embarrassingly sexual lmao, but that part of the dream didn't involve Lana. but wow, that had been her best performance, I very much wish she actually performed that beautifully. 

I had watch and posted on a status update a youth choir performing Brooklyn Baby so that's probably where the children's singing in the dream came from. I was singing Video Games yesterday and it sounded good so maybe that's where that came from. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

and it was literally so beautiful that I began SOBBING. like cries racking my body and me just shaking and about to faint. that's how spiritual of an experience I was having.

Damn, and I'm out here regularly having distasteful dreams of random hoes from the past  :crossed:  Hopefully the universe will spiritually bless me too soon  :oic2: