Pin Up Paradise

UPDATE: Lana Del Rey wins Best International Female Artist at The 2013 BRIT Awards

Congratulations Lana on the winning!

tumblr_mb0h9rvnvX1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

It's nice to see that Lana can still cause meltdowns just by showing up and accepting an award! At the end of the day, she wore a black dress! I think she chose the simple Chanel design so she could be more playful with her eye make-up.

LOLOL @ my signature sending me a sign. Double trouble tbh  :omfg2:

god knows I tried

Shit like this bugs me. 

http://www.spin.com/articles/lana-del-rey-2013-brit-awards-evil-nurse

'And her creepy boyfriend came as Russell Brand' Like, really? Barrie seems like such a nice guy and it seems like no one cares for him. He's good looking. 

You gotta admit though, he does look like Lord of the Vampires.

she's so cute lol the "seeya" at the end made me laugh.

But how does she live in London when she's always staying at hotels everytime she's there?

She's said that she has places in LA and NY and that she lives in LA with Chuck and Charlie.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Tell me about the Brits? Is this like a UK version of the people's choice awards? Or the Canadian Junos? I guess this is primarily for British and former British Empire artists? Is that why Lana won the International award? She couldn't win the other awards which are awarded for British artists?

I was pleasantly surprised to see Lana beat Alicia Keys, Rhianna and Taylor Swift for the award for best international artist when they are bigger in the US than Lana.

I have to hand it to the British for awarding this to Lana.

Tell me about the Brits? Is this like a UK version of the people's choice awards? Or the Canadian Junos? I guess this is primarily for British and former British Empire artists? Is that why Lana won the International award? She couldn't win the other awards which are awarded for British artists?

I have to hand it to the British for awarding this to Lana.

It's for British artists (Scottish, Welsh & English & sometimes Northern Irish if they consider themselves British) and one or two for International artists. I don't think it's voted by the public - I'm not sure on that but either way, UK/Britain loves Lana. :yesnod:

I think it's a big deal that Lana won one this one because she was nominated against Rihanna, who also has a huge fan base here.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

MASTER CARD  Don't forget it. 

From a popularity and sales standpoint that's actually pretty impressive competition that she beat. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I'm still so excited over the win. I loved her reaction when she won, she looked so surprised. So awesome that she's a Brits winner two years in a row! So happy for her!