Sign in to follow this  
Hello Heaven

Sirens - What Are Your Favourite Songs?

Guest Dot

For K Part 1 (Drive By or w/e)

Next To Me

My Momma

I'm Indebted To You

Drive By is NOT For K (Part 1), "Pretty Baby" is. :sideeye: Hopefully one day all of you will find the truth me and @ are preaching, and I for once will keep preaching until y'all are getting this shit right. (No offense, honey :P )

Anyway...Sirens took quite a while to grow on me, but now I adore it and think that most songs are truly gorgeous.

Drive By - the first song I liked. I also think it's one of the songs from Sirens that are very easy to get into.

River Road / Next to Me - Another very cute song. I love the chorus, especially.

Junky Pride - This song is absolutely GORGEOUS. God, that melody...heartbreaking but uplifting in some way. "The sun beams mean nothing if you can't find the light shining in..." -> -> -> "Let the light shine in, it's a cruel cruel world." :crying2: :oopna:

For K / Pretty Baby - so bluesy...just like Part 2 :hair:

EAT SHIT

lana said about K "On the outside he was handsome and wholesome, but under wraps he was running an illegal electronic business which ended up taking him and his friends under", which led to him being imprisoned. in Drive By, she mentions that the subject of the song was sent to prison for a drive by shooting on a Sunday night. granted, she mentions k in the second verse, but the first verse is about a murderer of some sort. therefore, the song appears to be about different lovers (Verse 1 - the murderer. Verse 2 - K) and is very unlikely to be For K Part 1 because i don't believe she'd call a song For K if it was about more than one person. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Drive By is NOT For K (Part 1), "Pretty Baby" is. :sideeye: Hopefully one day all of you will find the truth me and @ are preaching, and I for once will keep preaching until y'all are getting this shit right. (No offense, honey :P )

Anyway...Sirens took quite a while to grow on me, but now I adore it and think that most songs are truly gorgeous.

Drive By - the first song I liked. I also think it's one of the songs from Sirens that are very easy to get into.

River Road / Next to Me - Another very cute song. I love the chorus, especially.

Junky Pride - This song is absolutely GORGEOUS. God, that melody...heartbreaking but uplifting in some way. "The sun beams mean nothing if you can't find the light shining in..." -> -> -> "Let the light shine in, it's a cruel cruel world." :crying2: :oopna:

For K / Pretty Baby - so bluesy...just like Part 2 :hair:

It's Drive By :sideeye:

I love all of them honestly, the lyrics are so heartbreakingly beautiful and really make you feel something. Try Tonight is very relatable for an addict.

Your Mister also communicates the feeling of longing extremely well, it's a great song.

a star for nick is totally my favorite song from the album

the melody, the singing everything is perfect

i feel like i'm underwater and hear a mermaid singing it 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Next To Me is one of my all time favourite songs. It's so extra but it saved me from suicide. And this is gonna be controversial but I'm always taken aback when it's followed by one of  - i h m o don't @ me - Lana's worst songs

ZKcaooE.png

Next To Me is one of my all time favourite songs. It's so extra but it saved me from suicide. And this is gonna be controversial but I'm always taken aback when it's followed by one of - i h m o don't @ me - Lana's worst songs

anne sis u wounded me w this one :defeated:

I'm @ing you

o4qjp4j.png

anne sis u wounded me w this one :defeated:

I'm @ing you

I know I have rly bad taste and I apologize  :ohno:  but it sounds spooky and I don't like it. It's almost discordant to my ears. It's a shame because lyrically I'm all for it. I put it in the same category than Let My Hair Down and Strange Love  :poordat: The three Lana horsemen of the apocalpyse

ZKcaooE.png