Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

We've beaten this topic to death, so I'm just going to honor some of my favorite Lana live looks.

hd2lmc-l-1000.jpg

lana-del-rey-the-isle-of-wight-festival-

113f58f085708b2cc3a25f193a34ac95.jpg

P6169170.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-InMal-Aime%CC%81e-Belfort-E

photo-20-06-2014-20-39-07.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lana+Del+Rey+leaves+Chateau+Marmont+Hote

article-2103704-11D2539F000005DC-509_306

LANA-Del-REYey-Performs-at-Dinner-in-Hon

5cd058b9f00e94ca1926b53925e547f4.jpg

EHCFHQk.jpg

GettyImages-486734011_lana_del_rey_1000-

Del-Rey.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-at-Bowery-Ballroom.jpg

4c08eb9249a7db57ae7e54e96de1849d.jpg

6502506335_79b4a7f801_b.jpg

bf6da503faec8ae922bcf5938a1d873d--lana-d

acl-festival-features-the-beautiful-lana

Lana-Del-Rey-David-Letterman-February-20

normal_04~2.jpg

63835532-h-720.jpg

normal_9ce06b8ac2b453fb1de7cf3a3be02907.

normal_001~33.jpg

normal_15~1.JPG

normal_ldrbr_281429257E3.jpg

normal_01~5.jpg

good taste

giphy.gif

What happened to her look is that this forum got bored and needed someone to criticise it ;) ;) ;)

I mean I do love her BTD look, but I guess things change. 

She is going for a different look these days, but idk, it seems to suit the music. She always looks great at performances, photoshoots and other appearances. In everyday life, who cares what she looks like. Must be tiring putting makeup on everyday. And a lot of that awesome looking stuff she used to wear might not of been overly comfortable or practical.... 

She hardly ever looks great at performances, "photoshoots" and other appearances. I can think of a couple of instances where she looked cute, but for the most part she's been looking frumpy as fuck and that's just the way it is. It's not only doable, but also incredibly easy for someone like her to find cute clothes that are comfortable & practical. She's thin and rich, plus she could get everything for free since she's famous. It's like she ran out of taste :pft:  You're right about the makeup though.

Looks great to me! 

:awkney:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Funny thing is, was not even referring to you when I made that post. Didn't even read some of the post you wrote.

And I can come to any thread as I please. I can leave my opinions as I please. I read the title. I was curious. Some posts turned out to be so shallow. So I left my post.

Why is it that you're always offended by everything people say, even when they do not have you in mind when they make a post? Did I quote you? Nah. So fucking chill and

fucking realise not everything is about you, hunny

Jesus Fucking Christ! :bye2:

How am I offended when you're the one who clicked on a thread called "what happened to Lana's looks" just to post about how swallow and vain everyone here is... Quit looking for problems sis

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

She's done something to her eyes,I think botox they look a lot smaller with no makeup since 2015 and it's really noticeable when she's not wearing her falsies.

It's the cheek fillers or whatever is making her look bloated

Wow you are SO vain this is so disgusting!!!! I'm reporting you because my feelings are hurt :poordat:

Jk but yeah Lana's fashion sucks without her team

Truth.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's the cheek fillers or whatever is making her look bloated

I think it's a combination of the two,I know she gets it put in the wrong place-it should go above the cheek bone instead of right in the middle of her cheeks which makes her face puffy.

I think it's a combination of the two,I know she gets it put in the wrong place-it should go above the cheek bone instead of right in the middle of her cheeks which makes her face puffy.

it shouldn't go anywhere near her pretty face imo, she looks so beautiful without that shit

Didn't Chuck say Lana always had bad taste in fashion?

I remember really early on in 2011/12 Lana herself said she had bad taste in fashion and that 'all her friends and her sister' laughed so much that she was getting called a fashion icon. I'm sure it was a magazine article? I think she's super visual and when she has a 'phase' and a good team it gets directed and channeled into her style. Her style back then matched the sound of BTD and Paradise, which was super polished. And at the moment her music isn't polished like that anymore. Like the Lizzy Grant era stuff matched her sound then and some of that is gorgeous and some of it is fucking bizarre lol.

I have gold in my veins

I remember really early on in 2011/12 Lana herself said she had bad taste in fashion and that 'all her friends and her sister' laughed so much that she was getting called a fashion icon. I'm sure it was a magazine article? I think she's super visual and when she has a 'phase' and a good team it gets directed and channeled into her style. Her style back then matched the sound of BTD and Paradise, which was super polished. And at the moment her music isn't polished like that anymore. Like the Lizzy Grant era stuff matched her sound then and some of that is gorgeous and some of it is fucking bizarre lol.

I mean she wore cuter outfits during the Lizzy Grant era :candy:

I mean even ASAP Rocky called her out for her fashion  :toofunny: