Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

things like this annoy me, there's so much pressure on women to look good all the time, it's fucking wrong. 

On men too. Did ever see a advertising with fat old guy witH poor teeth selling clothes? The men artists also have to look good. Is pressure for everyone to be pretty.

stkRUDM.jpg

I agree your point is right. For some high occasions there are just rules how to look and Lana should not be suprised by comments if she wants to break it. Surely, you like being strange in every possible way, but sometimes you just look dumb and socially uneducated.

excuse me? how am i 'dumb' and 'socially uneducated' for thinking that people should wear whatever the fuck they want without these so called critics bitching? i'm a 15 year old girl, i see girls my age go through so much crap to fit in and it's heartbreaking. people fucking starve themselves to look a certain way - but i suppose you think that's okay too. quite frankly, you disgust me. 

On men too. Did ever see a advertising with fat old guy witH poor teeth selling clothes? The men artists also have to look good. Is pressure for everyone to be pretty.

that's true, but women are always expected to wear makeup, that pisses me off too.

4r9w86.jpg

excuse me? how am i 'dumb' and 'socially uneducated' for thinking that people should wear whatever the fuck they want without these so called critics bitching? i'm a 15 year old girl, i see girls my age go through so much crap to fit in and it's heartbreaking. people fucking starve themselves to look a certain way - but i suppose you think that's okay too. quite frankly, you disgust me. 

You dont really understand the point. Dont take it so general. Im talking about clothes for high occasion like Brit Awards. Being a celebrity is unfortunately not just about making music (or other art thing) but also about appearance and style. Or you would wear shorts and t-shirt to funeral because you can do whatever you want ???  yeah youre 15 and you will surely find out how much we are tied by rules (even if we dont want to) in adultery

You dont really understand the point. Dont take it so general. Im talking about clothes for high occasion like Brit Awards. Being a celebrity is unfortunately not just about making music (or other art thing) but also about appearance and style. Or you would wear shorts and t-shirt to funeral because you can do whatever you want ???  yeah youre 15 and you surely find out how much we are tied by rules (even if we dont want to) in adultery

so now you're going to put me down because of my age? you really do live up to your username. 

4r9w86.jpg

so now you're going to put me down because of my age? you really do live up to your username. 

Hey, its just your fault. Everybody understands the point of this thread where I am asking why Lana changes her style. And you just take this sooo generally (even to female emancipation WTF????)

Hey, its just your fault. Everybody understands the point of this thread where I am asking why Lana changes her style. And you just take this sooo generally (even to female emancipation WTF????)

this isn't just about lana - so many women are under pressure. hey what if a girl on this forum saw all this and got upset about her looks? it's unfair. 

4r9w86.jpg

this isn't just about lana - so many women are under pressure. hey what if a girl on this forum saw all this and got upset about her looks? it's unfair. 

There is a reason why this is in protected forum. As I said I am just concerned about Lana´s style change and mistakes she does when she proves she can do better. I am not really going to discuss how women are under pressure, firstly this is not a forum for feminists, secondly being a celebrity brings need to look as good as you can ( look at Adele, I think she looks perfect in public apperances even if she is not skinny because she knows that image does a lot whether or not you make like it.)

There is a reason why this is in protected forum. As I said I am just concerned about Lana´s style change and mistakes she does when she proves she can do better. I am not really going to discuss how women are under pressure, firstly this is not a forum for feminists, secondly being a celebrity brings need to look as good as you can ( look at Adele, I think she looks perfect in public apperances because she knows that image does a lot whether or not you make like it.)

um i'm sorry, you joined today, you can't tell anybody else who this forum is for haha. i'm not a feminist, i just think everyone should be happy and feel comfortable in their own skin - is that such a bad thing? concerned about her style change? oh lord.  :facepalm:

4r9w86.jpg

excuse me? how am i 'dumb' and 'socially uneducated' for thinking that people should wear whatever the fuck they want without these so called critics bitching? i'm a 15 year old girl, i see girls my age go through so much crap to fit in and it's heartbreaking. people fucking starve themselves to look a certain way - but i suppose you think that's okay too. quite frankly, you disgust me.

That is extreme. People get fat not because of food but because they are lazy and dont exercise and eat more than they need and only bad food. Off course some are fat because of genetic or problem but normally is bad diet.

that's true, but women are always expected to wear makeup, that pisses me off too.

Many girls dont use much makeup. Like models for example. Some actress like natalie portman, mila kunis ( hottest girl). I dont like much make up on a girl. When is too be like Gaga or Kesha looks interesting and cool like fun and theater type. But when is much make up to be serious and not sparkle doesnt look good most times.dont know why tho

Sorry i answer inside your quote

stkRUDM.jpg

Many girls dont use much makeup. Like models for example. Some actress like natalie portman, mila kunis ( hottest girl). I dont like much make up on a girl. When is too be like Gaga or Kesha looks interesting and cool like fun and theater type. But when is much make up to be serious and not sparkle doesnt look good most times.dont know why tho

not necessarily celebrities but for example in the workplace, you're less likely to get employed if you don't wear makeup because you apparently look 'un-presentable'. and teenage girls are 'expected' to wear makeup. 

4r9w86.jpg

As long as Lana is happy in what she wears, we should be happy. She doesn't need to go around constantly trying to impress people. I know she's a "celebrity" but it's her choice when she's at an event to wear whatever she feels comfortable in.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

As long as Lana is happy in what she wears, we should be happy. She doesn't need to go around constantly trying to impress people. I know she's a "celebrity" but it's her choice when she's at an event to wear whatever she feels comfortable in.

THANK YOU. 

4r9w86.jpg

um i'm sorry, you joined today, you can't tell anybody else who this forum is for haha. i'm not a feminist, i just think everyone should be happy and feel comfortable in their own skin - is that such a bad thing? concerned about her style change? oh lord.  :facepalm:

OMG you are so defensive. Have  you got personal problems that I care about image ? yeah you know Lana so well, she has never probably cared about her style (H&M, Mulberry, Jaguar, old songs of her)... This is just ridiculous

OMG you are so defensive. Have  you got personal problems that I care about image ? yeah you know Lana so well, she has never probably cared about her style (H&M, Mulberry, Jaguar, old songs of her)... This is just ridiculous

as i said before, this isn't just about lana. stop being an inconsiderate prick, you're the one who's ridiculous pal. 

4r9w86.jpg

I dont say its necessarily bad things. Its her right to do what she wants. But I just care about reasons of this change? The first half of 2012 she seemed to car about her image much, she always looked stunning (even in streets with a cigarette), she joined H&M etc; and now it just looks she doesnt care anymore.

as i said before, this isn't just about lana. stop being an inconsiderate prick, you're the one who's ridiculous pal. 

Dont tell me what my thread is about. You can get (.....) out of here if you dont like discussions about image. And dont tell me I am the only one. You can see more people prefered her previous look  and this thread was also in ATRL with the same responses. You are the only one who feels offended (probably personal issues). Do not discuss if you cant handle others´ opinions.

I dont say its necessarily bad things. Its her right to do what she wants. But I just care about reasons of this change? The first half of 2012 she seemed to car about her image much, she always looked stunning (even in streets with a cigarette), she joined H&M etc; and now it just looks she doesnt care anymore.

Dont tell me what my thread is about. You can get (.....) out of here if you dont like discussions about image.

how about you just leave this forum? you're revolting. 

4r9w86.jpg

how about you just leave this forum? you're revolting. 

Im just revolting you. So really not. I know Lana even before Born to Die era and I have been always a fan of her. Your problem you cant deal with.  :hooker:

I don't care tbh because it's not my business. As long as she keeps bringing the goods and she's happy, who cares really? She cares about her image, just like anyone but she's herself and doesn't try too hard and I really appreciate that.

Dont tell me what my thread is about. You can get (.....) out of here if you dont like discussions about image.

:lanasrs: You can't go around telling people to get out of threads because you know, this isn't your forum and that's really rude. You posted a thread and asked for discussion on this subject and you don't like that people have disagreed with you.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Im just revolting you. So really not. I know Lana even before Born to Die era and I have been always a fan of her. Your problem you cant deal with.  :hooker:

aw so i'm guessing you were a fan of her in 2004 too? 

4r9w86.jpg