Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

:lanasrs: You can't go around telling people to get out of threads because you know, this isn't your forum and that's really rude. You posted a thread and asked for discussion on this subject and you don't like that people have disagreed with you.

She didnt discuss about the topic (=the question I have asked), thats even reason for a report.

aw so i'm guessing you were a fan of her in 2004 too? 

Oh wouldnt be better to have been a fan since her birth ?

She didnt discuss about the topic (=the question I have asked), thats even reason for a report.

She said:

maybe she's not trying to impress people because she was under the impression that her fans weren't so shallow as to care about what she looks like anyway.

Her response was on topic. :uh:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I really think she just started styling herself recently, instead of relying on makeup+ Johnny Blue eyes.. plus it's possible she didn't want the whole retro thing to become her shtick. It's impossible for her to look ugly so idk who cares lol

Yeah probably. People around me are starting to find her repetetive. I hope her next era will be more trip hop influenced (more playful songs like Off The Race, Mtd Dew Diet, National Anthem ...)

She said:

Her response was on topic. :uh:

The first and the last one

12253657.png

Discuss the topic or leave to another thread where personal problems are being solved.

Yeah probably. People around me are starting to find her repetetive. I hope her next era will be more trip hop influenced (more playful songs like Off The Race, Mtd Dew Diet, National Anthem ...)

The first and the last one

Discuss the topic or leave to another thread where personal problems are being solved.

12253695.gif

4r9w86.jpg

12253695.gif

So mature. I envy you the naivity that look doesnt matter at all. I wouldnt need to use make-up, wear nice clothes anymore. You must save sooo much money, good for you.

I hope Im not getting banned for having hit thread  :smokes3:

So mature. I envy you the naivity that look doesnt matter at all. I wouldnt need to use make-up, wear nice clothes anymore. You must save sooo much money, good for you.

I hope Im not getting banned for having hit thread  :smokes3:

"Congratulations, you must of worked so hard to become a colossal jerk so quickly" - Daria Morgendorffer

4r9w86.jpg

this is really wrong :s , i dont even care of how shes looking lately, its her choice

I see, after you become a fan. But admit that you like that stunning look of her in your avi... You cant see really importance of having "the right" image? So tell me why her first album did so much bad and BTD is so well-selling ? Yes, shallowness but still   :usrs:

"Congratulations, you must of worked so hard to become a colossal jerk so quickly" - Daria Morgendorffer

Thanks. Its not really offence for me  from person like you  :yesnod:

I see, after you become a fan. But admit that you like that stunning look of her in your avi... You cant see really importance of having "the right" image? So tell me why her first album did so much bad and BTD is so well-selling ? Yes, shallowness but still   :usrs:

Thanks. Its not really offence for me  from person like you  :yesnod:

12253768.gif

4r9w86.jpg

I got my red dress on tonight,

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight.

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style,

High heels off, I'm feeling alive.  :shh:

time gets wasted every day

i watch the minutes tick away

my brain is melting like a

chocolate ice cream bar

the characters on my tv,

these people look like

maggots to me and i wonder

what the hell is wrong with me

4r9w86.jpg

:horror:

I don't think Lana has ever been a very glamorous person (remember Chuck's comments on her style and her cute&tacky Lizzy days?). I think in her songs she sometimes likes having this glamour persona with big hair and red dresses - and after releasing Born To Die she tried to impersonate it for awhile, but even then she always had her 'street style' when not at events and stuff. Maybe by now she's more confident with her own style, or combining the two together. I don't know, I change my ideas of what would look pretty on me yearly or more often, I'm sure she does too.

and whatever people say about her Brit awards look, she looked incredibly beautiful and styled in person

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

firstly this is not a forum for feminists

It absolutely isn't, but it's also not a forum for disrespectful people to start arguments when someone disagrees with them.

and now it just looks she doesnt care anymore.

Dont tell me what my thread is about. You can get (.....) out of here if you dont like discussions about image. And dont tell me I am the only one. You can see more people prefered her previous look  and this thread was also in ATRL with the same responses. You are the only one who feels offended (probably personal issues). Do not discuss if you cant handle others´ opinions.

So because her style has changed and you don't like it means that she doesn't care anymore? Wow, I wasn't aware the world revolved around you. Speaking for everyone that's ever disagreed with you, I'm so sorry. Maybe they'll learn their place one day, right?

:facepalm:

You can get "(.....)" out of here if you think it's okay to come into this forum and start disrespecting members that disagree with your rudely worded opinions. Yes, I also prefer her previous look, but I think she looks great now. CC isn't the only one offended here, and it has nothing to do with personal issues. You're just being a prick, plain and simple. Do not discuss if you can't give your opinions in a respectful manner.

14417469274.gif

:horror:

I don't think Lana has ever been a very glamorous person (remember Chuck's comments on her style and her cute&tacky Lizzy days?). I think in her songs she sometimes likes having this glamour persona with big hair and red dresses - and after releasing Born To Die she tried to impersonate it for awhile, but even then she always had her 'street style' when not at events and stuff. Maybe by now she's more confident with her own style, or combining the two together. I don't know, I change my ideas of what would look pretty on me yearly or more often, I'm sure she does too.

and whatever people say about her Brit awards look, she looked incredibly beautiful and styled in person

i totally agree. 

4r9w86.jpg

time gets wasted every day

i watch the minutes tick away

my brain is melting like a

chocolate ice cream bar

the characters on my tv,

these people look like

maggots to me and i wonder

what the hell is wrong with me

I just love these pseudo-hipsters who think they can live in absolute freedom. Yeah, look is nothing ( you just care about boyfriend´s soul heh :D), you dont care about others, you dont want to impress anyone by your apperance - you almost break even the natural laws (even there the look plays its part in attraction - see birds).  That´s really my last comment today,  stay mad and bye! :diva: