Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

It absolutely isn't, but it's also not a forum for disrespectful people to start arguments when someone disagrees with them.  So because her style has changed and you don't like it means that she doesn't care anymore? Wow, I wasn't aware the world revolved around you. Speaking for everyone that's ever disagreed with you, I'm so sorry. Maybe they'll learn their place one day, right? You can get "(.....)" out of here if you think it's okay to come into this forum and start disrespecting members that disagree with your rudely worded opinions. Yes, I also prefer her previous look, but I think she looks great now. CC isn't the only one offended here, and it has nothing to do with personal issues. You're just being a prick, plain and simple. Do not discuss if you can't give your opinions in a respectful manner.

Let them play. They are not disrespectful they are just very different. Its interesting. Like them wild!

stkRUDM.jpg

Let them play. They are not disrespectful they are just very different. Its interesting. Like them wild!

No, this forum isn't a place where we need to harbor negativity and let people be rude to each other. There's a difference between playful arguing, actual arguing, and discussing things. Foolish is being disrespectul. If you enjoy watching people argue then go watch reality television.

14417469274.gif

I just love these pseudo-hipsters who think they can live in absolute freedom. Yeah, look is nothing ( you just care about boyfriend´s soul heh :D), you dont care about others, you dont want to impress anyone by your apperance - you almost break even the natural laws (even there the look plays its part in attraction - see birds).  That´s really my last comment today,  stay mad and bye! :diva:

what? i thought we were just quoting song lyrics. and i'm an anarchist, what are you expecting? hehe, i'm pansexual so yeah. you're right, i don't care about most people and i certainly don't want to impress anyone. if people don't like me, fuck them. 

4r9w86.jpg

No, this forum isn't a place where we need to harbor negativity and let people be rude to each other. There's a difference between playful arguing, actual arguing, and discussing things. Foolish is being disrespectul. If you enjoy watching people argue then go watch reality television.

Its just your opinion which is based on that that girl (I forgot her name) is your virtual friend.  Also your definition of a forum is just personal.

Im sorry. Was just to light the air. Just a joke. No need to be mad. But i think they are girls with strong opinions thats all. They are both right in some points and wrong in others. Either way i think is interesting.

stkRUDM.jpg

Its just your opinion which is based on that that girl (I forgot her name) is your virtual friend.  Also your definition of a forum is just personal.

My opinion? Lol no, I'm sure you can see that the people liking my posts agreed with what I had to say; you are the only one here that doesn't think you're being rude. If you actually think you're not being rude then you're delusional, although I assume you're arguing because you like making people angry. Keep it up and your posting privileges will be revoked.

14417469274.gif

There is always "whats is wrong with her face". When they write about Lana. Nothing new

There is something wrong with her face though, more so now than two summers ago. :defeated:

I'm more concerned with that than her style.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

There is something wrong with her face though, more so now than two summers ago. :defeated:

I'm more concerned with that than her style.

Im too scared of this girls too really answer that. But i think lana is going too much to the plastic surgeon. She is hot tho. Very hot

stkRUDM.jpg

Speaking from a guys perspective: I think that women (in general and of most cases) that put on too much makeup just to look pretty really just makes them look more unattractive tbh  :wtf:

Lana in particular has this natural beauty that I find more compelling when she doesn't try, it just comes naturally for her  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

Im too scared of this girls too really answer that. But i think lana is going too much to the plastic surgeon. She is hot tho. Very hot

I don't want you to think you can't express your opinion here. No one is going to attack you for that. But if you're rude about it then it's going to upset people and you'll most likely get called out for it.

14417469274.gif

looks more like tiredness to me. i'm knackered today and i look like the living dead (even more so than usual). my nan asked me if i had done anything to my face and i was like 'er no'. 

4r9w86.jpg

Speaking from a guys perspective: I think that women (in general and of most cases) that put on too much makeup just to look pretty really just makes them look more unattractive tbh  :wtf:

Lana in particular has this natural beauty that I find more compelling when she doesn't try, it just comes naturally for her  :flutter:

With you on that one

stkRUDM.jpg