Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

I know this thread will make some stans mad but I just wanna figure it out.   :derpna:

Lana had always seen as a gorgeous retro diva who´d  looked stunning in public appearances. (even after dying her hair)

post-1703-0-68114700-1361552959_thumb.jpg     post-1703-0-64177200-1361552979_thumb.jpg   post-1703-0-51620500-1361553984_thumb.jpg

But lately she has radically changed her look. 

post-1703-0-18515700-1361553286_thumb.jpg  post-1703-0-43262200-1361553287_thumb.jpg  post-1703-0-30077700-1361553288_thumb.jpeg

Everything is wrong - her hair, make-up and dress - completely mess. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: She looks so much older + basic and it took just a few months! But what happened?? Her older appearances prove that she is able to look stunning if she wants; so why does she choose to look like this because wearing shirt-dress (even if it´s Chanel) is not really good idea for  occasion like Brit Awards....  Maybe she doesnt want to be seen as some diva by her fans and wants to stay connected to them or she just doesnt care anymore when she has Barrie. :pft:

Don´t call me shallow but I think that her style has always gone hand in hand with her music. I mean I cant imagine Blue Jeans video and the others without her being seductive. :hooker:  Also many people had been impressed by her look at first and then found and fell in love with her music; now I just read comments like "Whats wrong with her face..." in her internet articles. :horror:

She still looks flawless. She seems to not care too much at the moment cause the era is almost done with 'Cola' and 'Dark Paradise' being probably the final singles. Before her next album arrives she's gonna get her glam back. No worries.

So you say her look is just management tactics? Ive always thought that it has always been her dream to be a glamorous girl who could seduce every man.  :brows:  She had gotten lip injections even before her era started and look at her old videos

There is always "whats is wrong with her face". When they write about Lana. Nothing new

Maybe she wants to change her music style?

Maybe she is the type that gets the boyfriend of the hour style. Dressing like barrie now.

Maybe she is older? I heard and read that she is older than 27

lana is hot even using a garbage bag as a dress

stkRUDM.jpg

I have to say lately she has been not looking great ~imo

Its stupid because she can look ridiculously attractive. Even if shes not going for a hot look who cares lol She looks much better with auburn hair 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Idk man I still think Lana has beautiful fashion choices. Yeah, I expected more for the Brits but hey, she's Lana, she can wear a garbage bag and still be the queen. 

I do agree though she should bring her glam back. Pretty much how she looked in the Burning Desire Video all sexylicious is how I like her best. 

god knows I tried

Maybe she is older? I heard and read that she is older than 27

This doesnt make sense. She has dramatically changed her look just in A FEW MONTHS. I would accept if she would like to be more mature and classy now but she can do this sooo much better. Its just not about being hot but about having decent make-up at least!

Yes, you could read comments "whats wrong with her face"  all the time but they didnt get too much thumbs up. But now after Brits it was one of the highest ranked comment in DailyMail.

maybe she's not trying to impress people because she was under the impression that her fans weren't so shallow as to care about what she looks like anyway. 

Im just saying that many people found her because of her look (H&M campaing...) and then fell in love with her music - there is nothing wrong about it... Also her songs with lyrics about being Daddy´s pretty baby and having beauty qeen style just need to have a great  singer´s look.

Im just saying that many people found her because of her look (H&M campaing...) and then fell in love with her music - there is nothing wrong about it... Also her songs with lyrics about being Daddy´s pretty baby and having beauty qeen style just need to have a great  singer´s look.

lana wasn't born to impress people or to have men jack off over her. she's a human being, not an object. she shouldn't have to look any particular way. 

4r9w86.jpg

oh right, because she's a woman she should HAVE to look 'flawless' all of the time. she should have to spend her whole life trying to impress people who she doesn't even know personally.

Mad?? Im talking about public apperances. She could have gotten more people into finding her music if she had looked stunning.

Mad?? Im talking about public apperances. She could have gotten more people into finding her music if she had looked stunning.

things like this annoy me, there's so much pressure on women to look good all the time, it's fucking wrong. 

4r9w86.jpg

lana wasn't born to impress people or to have men jack off over her. she's a human being, not an object. she shouldn't have to look any particular way. 

Maybe you should learn how to read between the lines. It was a hyperbole if you can see the smiley... And I have different opinion, she always wanted this fame, dont pretend that not

Maybe you should learn how to read between the lines. It was a hyperbole if you can see the smiley... And I have different opinion, she always wanted this fame, dont pretend that not

pardon me for thinking that the world is fucked up enough without people insisting women should look a certain way. is it any wonder why so many young girls have self esteem problems? whether she's famous or not, it makes no difference, no one should feel pressured to look a certain way. 

4r9w86.jpg

things like this annoy me, there's so much pressure on women to look good all the time, it's fucking wrong. 

Hmm yes it is such a pressure to wear a long dress and go to stylist once a month... I have completely no stress in hospital in comparison with  celebrities  :deadbanana:   Dont make Gods from celebrities.!

Hmm yes it is such a pressure to wear a long dress and go to stylist once a month... I have completely no stress in hospital in comparison with  celebrities  :deadbanana:   Dont make Gods from celebrities.!

what the hell are you talking about? i'm standing up for women in general. 

4r9w86.jpg

pardon me for thinking that the world is fucked up enough without people insisting women should look a certain way. is it any wonder why so many young girls have self esteem problems? whether she's famous or not, it makes no difference, no one should feel pressured to look a certain way. 

I agree your point is right. For some high occasions there are just rules how to look and Lana should not be suprised by comments if she wants to break it. Surely, you like being strange in every possible way, but sometimes you just look dumb and socially uneducated.