Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

My opinion? Lol no, I'm sure you can see that the people liking my posts agreed with what I had to say; you are the only one here that doesn't think you're being rude. If you actually think you're not being rude then you're delusional, although I assume you're arguing because you like making people angry. Keep it up and your posting privileges will be revoked.

Im not arguing to make people mad. But I like it, I have to admit :giggle:    And discuss the topic, isnt forum about this ??

i agree that fans should not be judgmental but obviously and always they're going to pick their favorite looks and talk about them, and notice change

i agree with this fourm, in her latest photos she doesn't look like the type of girl who would sing half the songs she has out there. i don't know, i still think she looks flawless, but i miss her old carefree & aloof style.  :pft:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Speaking from a guys perspective: I think that women (in general and of most cases) that put on too much makeup just to look pretty really just makes them look more unattractive tbh  :wtf:

Lana in particular has this natural beauty that I find more compelling when she doesn't try, it just comes naturally for her  :flutter:

Yeah, bad make up <<<<< no make up 

post-1703-0-18515700-1361553286_thumb.jpg

But I dont agree that Lana doesnt care about her look, cause why would she get lip injections then ?

Foolish, try to seem less hostile. i don't think you realize how you sound to others.

or don't. either way.  :popcorn:

I know. But Im glad that some people had fun of this conversation  :omfg:

It's so peaceful here. You discuss things and have respect for each others opinion. What I'm reading now doesn't make me happy. This looks like attacking people for another opinion.

Men and women have both their uncertainties. Society judges both very hard.

I shouldn't get involved in it. But I just wanted to say this. :runs:

Speaking from a guys perspective: I think that women (in general and of most cases) that put on too much makeup just to look pretty really just makes them look more unattractive tbh  :wtf:

Lana in particular has this natural beauty that I find more compelling when she doesn't try, it just comes naturally for her  :flutter:

We don't care  :smokes3:

tumblr_min18evjcV1rap3iro1_400.jpg

fuck ya man boots YES LANA 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

some faith is restored :flutter:

tumblr_min2mwPGEs1r861hjo1_500.jpg

No Barrie effect detected  :smokes3:

It's so peaceful here. You discuss things and have respect for each others opinion. What I'm reading now doesn't make me happy. This looks like attacking people for another opinion.

Men and women have both their uncertainties. Society judges both very hard.

I shouldn't get involved in it. But I just wanted to say this. :runs:

I appreciate your decision. You dont need to discuss in this thread if you dont want to :agree:

*sighz* at this thread. Who cares? I like how she looked back in 2011, with her auburn hair. I think since then she's changed her style, but she still looks beautiful. I don't think she ever was this glamorous retro queen a lot of people say she is. Though she obviously had aspects of it in her style- she still dresses like a normal person. She looks one way in shoots and music videos and another way in real life. 

VyIsfwC.jpg