Sign in to follow this  
ShaiCo111

Grey's Anatomy Interpretation of Lana Del Rey's Kill Kill lyrics!

dennyizzie.jpg

So a few days ago I heared the AKA Lizzy Grant album while drinking my coffee, and while Kill Kill was playing, I thought about Izzie Stevens and Denny from Grey's Anatomy!

I mean, I know it is not the "real meaning", but I think that my interpretation
 for this song about Izzie and Denny is really cute, so I posted it here  :brows:

--WARNING - GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 2 SPOILERS--

Bound up the stairs, I'm in the shower

When Denny died and Izzie were deeply depressed in the shower on the ground. 

Do you know I am going to leave you?  Do you know I am going .. To leave you?

When Izzie left Denny alone at the prom and then he died.

I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man. All our love's flying in the sand..  I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man

Denny was kind of dying :(

I have done everything I can
Izzie done everything she could - she cutted Denny's LVAD wire so that Denny could get higher on the transplant list.

Tell me about Brian and his girl
Do I know, Brian is going to meet you?

Couldn't find anything similar to Izzie and Denny here :( lol

Love you, I do. Stay here, I won't.. As stars fade from your eyes
She loved him, but she left him at the prom or whatever it was (I don't really remember hahaha)

I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man. All our love's flying in the sand..  I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man

Izzie done everything she could and even more - she cutted his LVAD wire so that Denny could get higher on the transplant list.

Want to make it fun, don't trust anyone
She didn't trust anyone that Denny will get a new heart, so she cutted the LVAD wire

I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man. All our love's flying in the sand..  I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man

Izzie done everything she could - she cutted his LVAD wire so that Denny could get higher on the transplant list.

say what? :biblio:

Lol I'll write Izzy and Denny's romance shortly for you.

Izzie Stevens (AKA Dr. Stevens) had a patient called Denny Duket. Denny didn't have a heart and he was waiting for years to have a heart transplant. To get a heart to the transplant surgery, Denny had to wait a long heart transplant list, while he was at the bottom the list. While Denny was in the hospital waiting for the heart and being connected to an LVAD machine which keeps him medically stabilized.

Denny and Dr. Stevens fell in love, but because of the hospital rules, a patient cannot be in a relationship with his doctor, but Denny and Dr. Stevens didn't follow the rules and had a relationship. When the hospital found a heart, Dr. Stevens and Denny were really excited, but then, the hospital found out that another pantient is at a higher place in the heart transplant list. Dr. Stevens knew that if Denny's medical status will get worse in those minutes, Denny will get the heart, so Dr. Stevens and Denny decided to cut the LVAD machine's wire which keeps Denny's medically stabilized. The whole story about Denny and Dr. Stevens came out to many doctors at the hospital, and Denny finally got the heart.

After he got the heart, his body shouldv'e accept the heart.

Then, there was a dorctor's prom. Dr. Stevens left Denny alone in his pantient's room while she was at the prom. When Dr. Stevens came back to Denny's pantient's room, she saw that Denny's body rejected the heart, and Denny was dead.

:icant:

dennyizzie.jpg

So a few days ago I heared the AKA Lizzy Grant album while drinking my coffee, and while Kill Kill was playing, I thought about Izzie Stevens and Denny from Grey's Anatomy!

I mean, I know it is not the "real meaning", but I think that my interpretation

for this song about Izzie and Denny is really cute, so I posted it here  :brows:

--WARNING - GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 2 SPOILERS--

Bound up the stairs, I'm in the shower

When Denny died and Izzie were deeply depressed in the shower on the ground. 

Do you know I am going to leave you?  Do you know I am going .. To leave you?

When Izzie left Denny alone at the prom and then he died.

I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man. All our love's flying in the sand..  I'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man

Izzie done everything she could - she cutted Denny's LVAD wire so that Denny could get higher on the transplant list.

Tell me about Brian and his girl

Do I know, Brian is going to meet you?

Couldn't find anything similar to Izzie and Denny here :( lol

Love you, I do. Stay here, I won't.. As stars fade from your eyes

She loved him, but she left him at the prom or whatever it was (I don't really remember hahaha)

Izzie done everything she could and even more - she cutted his LVAD wire so that Denny could get higher on the transplant list.

Want to make it fun, don't trust anyone

She didn't trust anyone that Denny will get a new heart, so she cutted the LVAD wire

Izzie done everything she could - she cutted his LVAD wire so that Denny could get higher on the transplant list.

I know nothing about Grey's Anatomy but I moved this to Fan Art :icant:

I know nothing about Grey's Anatomy but I moved this to Fan Art :icant:

Ummmm K thanks ♥

But this is actually about the lyrics, the picture is not really the thing here. The thing here is the interpretation of the lyrics, and the Lyrics forum's description is "Discuss about Lana's lyrics" and I think it's actually belongs to there :P

Ummmm K thanks ♥

But this is actually about the lyrics, the picture is not really the thing here. The thing here is the interpretation of the lyrics, and the Lyrics forum's description is "Discuss about Lana's lyrics" and I think it's actually belongs to there :P

Fan Art isn't restricted to pictures. In my mind. I mean someone posted a video treatment so yeah fanfic-y stuff seems like it would belong here.