CharlieDR

Born To Die's Charts

These are good numbers, but nothing in the Perry/Gaga/Adele league.

So what? Lana is better than them anyway. Why are you comparing them? This album had very little promo and it's beating Xtina on the charts, when Xtina is considered "the voice of a generation" and had a lot more promo for her album. I don't know, something about your post really just struck a nerve with me. Lana isn't as commercial as Perry/Gaga/Adele, so of course she isn't going to be in their "league" or whatever bullshit of sales. You're also not taking into account that Lana hasn't been famous as long as those women, so there's that too.

14417469274.gif

So what? Lana is better than them anyway. Why are you comparing them? This album had very little promo and it's beating Xtina on the charts, when Xtina is considered "the voice of a generation" and had a lot more promo for her album. I don't know, something about your post really just struck a nerve with me. Lana isn't as commercial as Perry/Gaga/Adele, so of course she isn't going to be in their "league" or whatever bullshit of sales. You're also not taking into account that Lana hasn't been famous as long as those women, so there's that too.

It is also amazing she sold so many albums in the US. Seeing how she hasn't had any major charting singles. How many other people on the Top 10 can say they got famous off of Internet hype.

I updated charts positions and certifications for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Norway, New-Zealand, Nederlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US and world. I need more time to get the others countries.

I added Brazil and Europe certifications.

I updated sales for UK/US/France & World.

This last charts update has been made in December 9th.

Born To Die 1st version + Paradise Edition are the same album in charts for some countries, and separated for others.

I'll do the next update for the 1st birthday of the BTD album, in January 30th (with a post on lanadelreyfan website too).

About the Paradise EP, I'll do the same later. I already know that 99,210 copies has been sold in US in 4 weeks, and around 150,000 in the world.

I updated charts positions and certifications for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Norway, New-Zealand, Nederlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US and world. I need more time to get the others countries.

I added Brazil and Europe certifications.

I updated sales for UK/US/France & World.

This last charts update has been made in December 9th.

Born To Die 1st version + Paradise Edition are the same album in charts for some countries, and separated for others.

I'll do the next update for the 1st birthday of the BTD album, in January 30th (with a post on lanadelreyfan website too).

About the Paradise EP, I'll do the same later. I already know that 99,210 copies has been sold in US in 4 weeks, and around 150,000 in the world.

Almost 100k in the US in one month, that's not bad! :ohreally:

These are good numbers, but nothing in the Perry/Gaga/Adele league.

Not surprised those artists get a MEGA-Boost...

talk about Adele, soundtrack for james bond...

you can hardly beat it!

Lana deserves a similar deal!

The music tastes are different. And I think sadcore is not so popular like the happier songs.

Lana is almost cerfified Golden in US with the album :

60 (97) Lana Del Rey - Born To Die 19,092 (479,149)

Paradise EP :

59 (132) Lana Del Rey - Paradise [EP] 19,604 (136,524)

Wow! :D

That's really impressive!

I think a big us tour will follow...

gotta be like that!

I mean it's clear Lana is big in Us...

whether the critics want to realize it or not!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥