TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey performs at Soho House in New York

vzGcOET.jpg

DUlpQw1.jpg

Lana just began an impromptu set with her band at Soho House- a private member's club aimed primarily in the arts and media in New York. So far, concertgoers have describe the event as "intimate"...another person claimed that they left early and "did not get the hype." Most reviews were very positive.

Will update as more information comes in!

Setlist (No order):

Video Games

Born to Die

Million Dollar Man

Blue Velvet

Blue Jeans

Summertime Sadness

https://vine.co/v/bXAQpwb7rVt

https://vine.co/v/bXAQij0dZ0A

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

She looks so wonderful and comfortable. :) I wish I could have been there. 

To the person that doesn't get the hype; well, the hype doesn't get you. Byeeee. :hottie:

lol ikr.. that same person said they felt old and that young people don't listen to lana del rey. K.

Wish she'd sing some Paradise stuff .. and not Blue velvet

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

She looks great! I know she's comfortable performing these tracks but I wish she'd do at least one new Paradise track.

I guess she's saving them for her upcoming tour?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I really do not understand her. Can you imagine having around 150 songs and only playing the same 10 over and over? She is going to drive herself mad. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Perhaps this partially explains what she was referring to when she said she "chaired Soho":

gR2K52V.png

9FEkERo.png

Wrg52o8.png

I'd assume AG = Arlene's Grocery, but sometimes she talks about it as if it were a support group or something.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm having a lot of trouble caring about her beauty as long as she keeps singing the same shit. What will this tour be...

I'd assume AG = Arlene's Grocery, but sometimes she talks about it as if it were a support group or something.

Like the BTD album dedication? Wow, that would be awesome.

Well she didn't lie when she said she likes to do the same things over and over again. That her taste doesn't change or what she does. Apparently that is also valide to her shows. Same songs forever and ever. Amuses me that someone with such a rich repertory only allows the listeners/fans to listen  the same god dam amazing 5 fucking songs.

I don't understand it. I think or she is too lazy to research which can be or she really doesn't change anything to the point she doesn't even change 5 songs from what 200 she has?? :deadbanana:

Looks gorgeous tho :flutter:

glgcDdT.gif

I actually love it when it's just her, Biron and Blake

Do you think she will get the full band for the tour?

I think this set list needed to be calm and 'intimate' as reviewers described. I hope she varies it on tour (#Pray4Cola).

I have a feeling for the tour, Ben will track down people who listen to Lana (Spotify, Last.fm) and record the results and the most listened songs in that area will be the tracklist. I hope her set is longer than 30 minutes

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster