Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

blue jeans is her most boring video, i'd rather watch the unreleased honeymoon video

i can do boring music videos with lana when theyre homemade. but if it's got an obviously high production and nothing happens? i'm thrown  :crossed:

I agree, the homemade version is so much more impactful and entertaining. The official version is so perfume commercial and boring.

EDIT- lmaoo I thought you were talking about blue jeans. Why? I have no idea. 

white mustang is her most boring video, i'd rather watch the unreleased honeymoon video

i can do boring music videos with lana when theyre homemade. but if it's got an obviously high production and nothing happens? i'm thrown  :crossed:

So true

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I prefer the regular young and beautiful version over the DH orchestral one (the one used in the music video)

I used to prefer the DH and hence only listened to that for like 3 years,  but the original came on shuffle and I realised how much I was MISSING OUT. So much more going on. I was  a fool to diss the original for so long

Oh yes, thank you! I love the 90's vibe, the grunge, the weird mixed clothes! It's one of my favourites! I wish I could get my hands on a copy but it's soooo expensive and mostly nowhere to be found :defeated:

It’s my most prized possession!! I had to call so many stores until I found someone who would let me pay over the phone and ship it to me. Honestly look up all the stores Marfa Journal is sold. One of them might still have it!

It’s my most prized possession!! I had to call so many stores until I found someone who would let me pay over the phone and ship it to me. Honestly look up all the stores Marfa Journal is sold. One of them might still have it!

I do from time to time but actually, I didn't find anything. Especially not something European.

I don't think Lana has made an interesting video since Shades of Cool. A lot of people don't like that video, but I thought it was wonderful. Like with Lust For Life, I tried to get excited and I just couldn't. And White Mustang is SOOOOO boring, I didn't even watch the whole video.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif