Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

not sure if this is unpopular but although Lana is obviously more confident without wearing makeup now and while that is great, she literally just needs to stop fucking with her face. like she probably saw the tiniest wrinkle ever and was like hmm I should get cheek fillers to smooth this out. but it makes her face look fat and her lips don't have anything that pops out abt them anymore.

You are not wrong sweetie. I hate commenting on her looks but those cheek fillers are next level trash.

I finally appreciate how good the Lust For Life album is. For the longest time I just couldn't get into it besides a few songs but after listening to it thoroughly and really digesting it as a whole, it's a really solid work of art.

not sure if this is unpopular but although Lana is obviously more confident without wearing makeup now and while that is great, she literally just needs to stop fucking with her face. like she probably saw the tiniest wrinkle ever and was like hmm I should get cheek fillers to smooth this out. but it makes her face look fat and her lips don't have anything that pops out abt them anymore. 

^THIS! I hate her cheek fillers so fucking much :icant:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It's a shame because she had the most perfect skinny, oval face shape but she felt the need to add those cheekbones... (she's still very pretty obviously).

Every time someone suggests Lana and Melanie collab I think of it going something like this...

Lana: You're my fully time daddy, I'm your little baddy" 

Melanie: Goo goo gaaa gaa, change my diaper papa

smh.

a Lana x Melanie collab would be perfect.

giphy.gif

Don't know if it's unpopular, but I must say that the instrumental of Lust For Life is def one of her best. And, at least on instagram, I saw that Tomorrow Never Came and Change were underrated. They're my favorite songs from LFL, along with Heroin.  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I hate her plastic surgery. She's a fucking GODDESS but sometimes I look at pics of her and it makes me sad that she kinda messed with her face w bad procedures.

Same. Wrinkles are perfectly normal... We all age, it's natural. I don't care that she's getting older. But those fucking cheek fillers jesus christ someone get them away from her :defeated: 

It's not the lack of makeup and it's not the weight. She had gained weight before during the Honeymoon era, and we've seen her without makeup before. Always stunning no matter what. Now her face looks swollen all the time. I just hope she doesn't turn into Norvina/Jaclyn/Huda bc plastic surgeons only make one face :'(

Same. Wrinkles are perfectly normal... We all age, it's natural. I don't care that she's getting older. But those fucking cheek fillers jesus christ someone get them away from her :defeated:

sometimes... people gain weight... in their face... and it's not plastic surgery...

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

It's not the lack of makeup and it's not the weight. She had gained weight before during the Honeymoon era, and we've seen her without makeup before. Always stunning no matter what. Now her face looks swollen all the time. I just hope she doesn't turn into Norvina/Jaclyn/Huda bc plastic surgeons only make one face :'(

I really really hate commenting on her physical appearance because its shallow and i love her so much but I have to agree..her face from 2011-2015 was absolute 10/10 perfection, like literally flawless so the un-aging related changes are so jarring

sometimes... people gain weight... in their face... and it's not plastic surgery...

Lana-Del-Rey:-2016-Billboard-Power-100-C

That isn't due to aging, sadly