Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

those are deffo not her natural lips lmao.

Yes it's in my top 10 all time lana songs, it's so beautiful and reminds me of the virgin suicides.

Omg I love that movie! The song really does suit it too. I'm a huge fan of the actual score by Air as well.

I think the lyrics for Venice BItch is a bit weak sometimes but the overall sound and the music is so good that I don't mind. It might be on my top 3 Lana songs.

The lyrics are bs for most of the song but the sound of it is what makes the song so good. I mean - seriuosly "oh god I miss you on my lips, it's me your little Venice Bitch" ... nah.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

lowkey her backup dancers make me really cringe, especially in that HIAB video on her ig they're all trying to serve face to the camera and make it about them, I don't like how lana has been putting them in her last 2 videos. I feel like they don't fit in to the Lana Del Rey "world" and serve no purpose, but I know alot of fans love them and lana loves to include people close to her in her art *coughchuckcough*  But I wish she wouldn't 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lowkey her backup dancers make me really cringe, especially in that HIAB video on her ig they're all trying to serve face to the camera and make it about them, I don't like how lana has been putting them in her last 2 videos. I feel like they don't fit in to the Lana Del Rey "world" and serve no purpose, but I know alot of fans love them and lana loves to include people close to her in her art *coughchuckcough* But I wish she wouldn't

Especially Ashley..idk Alex looks like a more genuine person..

In that HiAB video Alex looks like she is trying too much to be mysterious

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't like the gold tooth she has...

this was such an ugly post omg

lowkey her backup dancers make me really cringe, especially in that HIAB video on her ig they're all trying to serve face to the camera and make it about them, I don't like how lana has been putting them in her last 2 videos. I feel like they don't fit in to the Lana Del Rey "world" and serve no purpose, but I know alot of fans love them and lana loves to include people close to her in her art *coughchuckcough*  But I wish she wouldn't 

omg i was c r i n g i n g watching them in that video, tbh they're really embarrassing even in person. Their dancing and the faces they were making during my tour date were just kind of detracting from Lana doing her thing

Since we are talking about the dancers, I have grown to like and appreciate them and I feel bad for saying this but I do feel they are a bit... unnecessary?

Of course, you can dance to Lana's music but when I listen, dancing is not my immediate reaction. In my opinion, the Endless Summer Tour was by far her best tour because all of Lana's strongest elements came through. Whether you liked the Endless Summer Tour or not, you can't deny her voice was astounding. Her voice was the main focus of the tour, rather than the 'performance' side. Maybe I am completely wrong with this assumption, but I feel having Ashley and Alex have allowed Lana to become more lazy with her vocals and concentrate more on giving a 'performance'. It seems like the 'performance' side has distracted Lana from doing what she does best - her vocal performance. Therefore, she now focusses more on the dance moves in OTTR rather than singing. Don't get me wrong, I love listening to the OTTR instrumental and watching her dance, but what I love even more is listening to Lana singing live. During the LATTM tour, Lana was stood behind Ashley and Alex, so maybe Lana feels safer and more self-assured having the dancers there? If that is the case, I can perfectly understand her having them. But some of the moves they do just seem, again, unnecessary, and don't fit the vibe of the songs. I feel this is especially the case during Honeymoon - as @@loleetah said, I find it more distracting than actually adding to the performance. 

In conclusion to my essay, I think things should be taken ​back to tha basics on tour!

Anyway, that's my rant over...

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png