Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think the music video for WM makes the song seem worse. 

I actually rarely watch music videos, at least until I've listened to the song 1000 times and cemented the mental imagery for it in my mind because otherwise it ruins that imagery. 

I literally just watched the WM video for the first time ever and OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK?  

Also there's no way WM is worse than BPBP. Stevie is a magical goddess but that track sucks worse than a hooker with a hare lip. 

oh yeah the video is absolute garbage and definitely doesn't do the song any favors. i mean it's possible that has something to do with me disliking the song, but the main reasons i can't get through it are that i think the production/melody is boring and lethargic and the lyrics are trite and stupid (i'm not even asking for depth, just something, i don't know, less clunky? the phrasing is weird and ugly to me lol). i agree that BPBP is also terrible and would probably be equally as bad as WM if it weren't for stevie...sometimes i sit through it to hear her, whereas WM is an instant skip every time (along with like half of that album anyway). 

also, why of all songs is that the one they chose for stevie to sing on? smh

it's just the way i feel

The whole lfl album is a joke and people still can’t use the “warming up” to it excuse after it’s literally been 2 years.

yikes.

Lust For Life (song is one of her best songs, top 15

like I said, I LOVE Heroin. (the song obvs lmao.) one of my top Lana songs. BUT I'm just not into the bridge. so I am nooot slandering! just so everyone knows. I do not want to be taken for a Heroin hater. disgusting. I HAVE taste

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

The whole lfl album is a joke and people still can’t use the “warming up” to it excuse after it’s literally been 2 years.

Facts.

If LFL didn't exist honestly I wouldn't miss anything. It actually made me fear for whatever would come next. She was just too good in Honeymoon for the mess that followed! But it's okay, she humbled me, silly me thinking she would never release something bad cause it was just not in her DNA

IMO, it's an underwhelming and uninspiring work.

But the intention was cute. I mean the whole record for the fans. I don't agree anyways (I think an album for the fans it's an actually good piece of work and not a lazily written, messy drag w no real dimension) but it's nice that she thought of us.

LFL should've been an EP.

- Love

- White Mustang (fight me)

- Heroin (I like it despite its faults)

- 13 Beaches

I can't with the rest.

0b35ec6a80870790eb9df62ebf363277.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine saying that you wouldn’t miss any song from LFL if it didn’t exist when it has Cherry on it. That song alone>>>> your life.

It's a good song and all but it's weaker than it deserves. Listening to the insturmental, I hear such faint production sounds that are nowhere to be heard in the official song, like, that production is just WEAK . Cherry is a gem but it could have been so much more.