Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I said this a couple of pages back but imma say it again to make it loud and clear:

:squidward: YAYO PARADISE VERSION IS THE BEST VERSION :squidward:

One of the few acapellas (along with ultraviolence) that I can listen to and think it is a masterpiece in its own

https://youtu.be/n11yCmht97E

And don't get me started on that heavenly instrumental

“the shouting sound” i’m sorry do you mean rick fucking james??? the btd and paradise slander i can’t. clearly y’all don’t get her vision and that’s okay but those records are perfect just the way they are. the changes y’all want would've made them far less special

anyways i wish she would bring back her btd/paradise whale live vocals.... i love them so much

Rick’s “louder” gives it such a special touch.

I’ll never understand the BTD or Paradise slander, the orchestra-like songs I just :defeated:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The Paradise version of Yayo is literally unlistenable compared to the AKA version

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I kind of like how Lana dances, even if it comes off as sloppy to others. It blends in well with her own natural graceful movements. Her dancers on the other hand are too try-hard and dramatic (not in a good way).

cant figure out why everyone loves 13 beaches, its so overrated :/ 

same.. it's pretty average. it's better than a chunk of songs on LFL, but the lyrics are boring to me.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

:hdu:

cant figure out why everyone loves 13 beaches, its so overrated :/ 

:hdu:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Would comment this on NFR thread, but I think I'd get killed. Anyone else found the NFR album trailer boring and absolutely senseless?

-except by Bambi walking towards at the last scenes, that was a nice point!-

Would comment this on NFR thread, but I think I'd get killed. Anyone else found the NFR album trailer boring and absolutely senseless?

-except by Bambi walking towards at the last scenes, that was a nice point!-

did you just leave the whole video and called it senseless and pointed to the most random senseless part of it AKA bambi?

:smile3:

Hope is one of her best songs overall and the single cover is fitting in a way i can't put into words

Not sure about the first part but that the cover really fits the clunky-mess the song really is... right.

Also I'm just sure it will make no sense but Hope reminds me so much of Taylor's "New Years Day". It's the piano thing idk it's like the pre-chorus of taylor's song\intro