Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I like artists like Lana who are sort of weird, aren't afraid of being different and have their own thing going on. But other than Lana every other weird artist i try to get into is sort of off putting because it's like they make their whole thing being weird. Like they're really trying to push that weird alien-ish vibe. am i making sense rn?

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I like artists like Lana who are sort of weird, aren't afraid of being different and have their own thing going on. But other than Lana every other weird artist i try to get into is sort of off putting because it's like they make their whole thing being weird. Like they're really trying to push that weird alien-ish vibe. am i making sense rn?

Grimes. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i know i vaguely made a comment saying how the poetry was gonna b on vinyl, like Lana was gonna b some cult leader, n joked w some others on the nfr pre-release etc. but thinking about it. it's a bit strange(?)/unusual aesthetically to be listening to poetry thru vinyl to me

nd strangely enough, i hope we get an orange vinyl color variant of it just bc of the oranges or something. wanna be proven wrong tho

UV/Honeymoon

i will say it's funny how the poetry book literally has "violet" in the title but the color she decided to associate with the project is...orange?

I was confused about that too at first, but I think it's Violet as a person's name, not the flower.

I was confused about that too, but I think it's Violet as a person's name, not the flower.

now who's bending Violet over in the grass then??? omg lana's writing erotica

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Some people, like Nostalghia do it better than Lana in recent years  :hooker:

fuck it i love you is reallllyyyyy growing on me 

Same, I've been trying to stop myself tbh

For a long time I believed that LFL is her worst record, but it really is her most "summer" album to date. My only complaint now is that doesn't feel like a cohesive album, instead, it feels like a collection of songs she just wanted to put out. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

For a long time I believed that LFL is her worst record, but it really is her most "summer" album to date. My only complaint now is that doesn't feel like a cohesive album, instead, it feels like a collection of songs she just wanted to put out.

I love that album! Yes it is her longest record but it’s deeply personal for her. She had a lot to say at once on that record.

It would've made such a good mixtape! Something fun for the girlies in the summertime. Imagine if she re-recorded Ridin' with A$AP Rocky and put that on there too, maybe thrown in Serial Killer, CWYCMA, Us Against The World.... sigh.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I love that album! Yes it is her longest record but it’s deeply personal for her. She had a lot to say at once on that record.

I think that barely half the album was deeply personal to her while the rest was directed outwards, with some songs not even about her at all, and that's why it feels like it went in 2 different directions, but I guess the diversity does make it refreshing and special, and definitely stands out

not to stay on the LFL topic, but Change is one of my favorite songs. It's really surprising how many people dislike it. 

There's something in the wind
I can feel it blowing in
It's coming in softly
On the wings of a bomb

Everytime that we run

We don't know what it's from
Now we finally slow down
We feel close to it
There's a change gonna come
I don't know where or when
But whenever it does
We'll be here for it

Particularly resonant during one of the darkest times in American history

a9e8cb88c8b3192e9688b7a6ad1f1db7.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It’s exactly that, her most summery album. I don’t listen to all of it, these days, but there are at least 10 songs that are not only excellent but summery. Love and the title track are more “spring” to be, probably because of the time she released them.

It’s exactly that, her most summery album. I don’t listen to all of it, these days, but there are at least 10 songs that are not only excellent but summery. Love and the title track are more “spring” to be, probably because of the time she released them.

The transition between LFL and 13 Beaches was jarring to me at first.

nowadays I only listen to LFL starting at 13 beaches

as much as the music video for Love is beautiful, I don't like the song that much and after 3 years it really didn't grow on me... the title track is cute and everything but after listening to the demo it flopped even more on my playlist (sometimes I still listen to the released version tho)

but I LOVE LFL. love the cover photo, love her looks and her smile, love the vibe and I think it is cohesive in some weird way

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

nowadays I only listen to LFL starting at 13 beaches

as much as the music video for Love is beautiful, I don't like the song that much and after 3 years it really didn't grow on me... the title track is cute and everything but after listening to the demo it flopped even more on my playlist (sometimes I still listen to the released version tho)

but I LOVE LFL. love the cover photo, love her looks and her smile, love the vibe and I think it is cohesive in some weird way

Omg saaame! I love the cover soooo much, idk why everybody hates it. LFL & Paradise have my favourite Lana album covers