lanakissmeinyourchevrolet

LANA IN NYC MANHATTAN

oh gosh. i guess she permanently traded in her aztec jacket from k-mart for this furry bearlike coat. 

here's 2 more I saw
BEUOY0hCcAE5TfB.jpg
she's such an angel sometimes  :flutter: 
f2a52baa82b211e28a3222000a9f17b2_7.jpg

anyway, quick observation + speculation:
i noticed most of the people that met lana today[march 1st] tweeting about how they met her at their school. that particular school had it's 1st ever coffeehouse today (in which many of the 14-15 yr olds had just finished performing in). the kids had either sang or played piano.
maybe it's pure coincidence or Lana is giving back to her NYC community again or doing some research for her upcoming
innovative thinkers project that btw she needs to tweet more about?! 
she was wearing a chez nous cap that happens to be part of the school's motto of "chaz nous is French for our Home." It is a private all girls CATHOLIC school. One of the students gave her the cap :)

just finished looking at the RTed pics on my TL + the twitter profiles of the kids that met her today....i've never seen so much demi, beiber, 1D in my LIFE :x

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

oh gosh. i guess she permanently traded in her aztec jacket from k-mart for this furry bearlike coat. 

here's 2 more I saw

BEUOY0hCcAE5TfB.jpg

she's such an angel sometimes  :flutter: 

anyway, quick observation + speculation:
i noticed most of the people that met lana today[march 1st] tweeting about how they met her at their school. that particular school had it's 1st ever coffeehouse today (in which many of the 14-15 yr olds had just finished performing in). the kids had either sang or played piano.
maybe it's pure coincidence or Lana is giving back to her NYC community again or doing some research for her upcoming
innovative thinkers project that btw she needs to tweet more about?! 
she was wearing a chez nous cap that happens to be part of the school's motto of "chaz nous is French for our Home." It is a private all girls CATHOLIC school. One of the students gave her the cap :)

just finished looking at the RTed pics on my TL + the twitter profiles of the kids that met her today....i've never seen so much demi, beiber, 1D in my LIFE :x

Lana looks super cute as usual. I am getting used to mamma's bear coat. Actually I am getting so used to mamma bear that I am starting to see the good side of it: must be really nice to hug her since seems to be puffy and soft!   If she donated something why do it to a private school and not a public one? :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: Lana misteries :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

PS: I am waiting for someone to comment something about the pictures you posted :hdu:

glgcDdT.gif

lana has a pimple, i have a pimple, i can finally relate to her  :flutter:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She's so smiley, she seems so happy in these pictures. I don't care if the coat's ugly, if I ever get to meet her I'd love her to wearing that coat so I can have a really cosy, big hug. Aw. :flutter:

great, I'm going off into another unrealistic Lana daydream :smh: 

Wish we knew more about this innovative thinkers project too.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

She looks so cute and her smile seems to be so infectious. :bliss: I also love her rings, especially the green one she always wears.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.