Pin Up Paradise

Lana covers The Times Magazine Fashion Issue March 2013.

I'm so excited about this. I rang my dad at the other end of the country to ask him to keep his copy from The Times so I could hoard it in my Lana magazine collection. 

Is there an actual interview with her inside or is she just covering, does anyone know?

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

I'm so excited about this. I rang my dad at the other end of the country to ask him to keep his copy from The Times so I could hoard it in my Lana magazine collection. 

Is there an actual interview with her inside or is she just covering, does anyone know?

I think there's an actual interview. The caption says 'Lana's mind works the same as mine' :P

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

tumblr_mj1dt4ulRY1qcybmto1_500.jpgtumblr_mj1dhxGj4N1qcybmto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj1cnz0PJT1qcybmto1_500.jpg

i took all the magazines from work! there's no interview :( lana's feature is just her modelling Mulberry and the Magazine cover. she looks beautiful as ever :)

"The Alexa bag was born in January 2010, inspired by Chung, and today it's all about Lana Del Rey, because Hill's interest was piqued when she saw Video Games on YouTube. "The way her brain worked felt very similar to the way my brain works," says Hill. The two met, and the result was £4,500 of white ostrich Del Rey bag; a classic shape, deconstructed, with gold hardware."