RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

I can't breathe. First she says its not a new song when someone leaked a snippet and then when the full gets posted she denies any involvement with the song and all her stans are eating it up... did I Do What I Love really all make you go deaf that you don't recognise your own faves voice anymore? 

It doesn't sound like her typical voice but I'm still pretty sure it's her. It just sounds super over-edited. Honestly if she ever went in this direction I'd unstan tbh but the chorus is catchy ngl lmao

TjmiIK4.png

It doesn't sound like her typical voice but I'm still pretty sure it's her. It just sounds super over-edited. Honestly if she ever went in this direction I'd unstan tbh but the chorus is catchy ngl lmao

It is her... they just edited the vocals to distract people from fact that its actually her cos it was a demo for someone else... Sia does the exact same thing lmao