RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

I love Ellie. I've been a fan for years - before she went big. Her voice is so different and I love it.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Burn is shit compared to the holiness known as YOU MY EVERYTHING   :teehee:

It's so obvious that Ellie didn't write it, it's not her style at all.

I don't think so either. Wasn't it supposed to be for Leona Lewis?

ZnjKh7o.png

Guys, I just got 'Halcyon' on vinyl, but I really want it as a digital album too. :ohno: Would it be too much to ask if someone could send me it, the bonus tracks, and whatever songs we have from the re-release (and "Bittersweet"), before tomorrow afternoon? I'm leaving for a week, and won't be able to download anything after I leave. :(

Guys, I just got 'Halcyon' on vinyl, but I really want it as a digital album too. :ohno: Would it be too much to ask if someone could send me it, the bonus tracks, and whatever songs we have from the re-release (and "Bittersweet"), before tomorrow afternoon? I'm leaving for a week, and won't be able to download anything after I leave. :(

I'll send you it! I'm not sure how soon it'll be, because my internet is going so slow, but hopefully in the next couple hours!

I'll send you it! I'm not sure how soon it'll be, because my internet is going so slow, but hopefully in the next couple hours!

You're wonderful! Thank you so much. :worship: 

I had 21 Halcyon tracks, but I deleted the Tinie Tempah Version of Hanging On 'cause it's exactly the same but it has a bad rap in the middle. So now I have 20 Halcyon tracks.

I have Burn. But I didn't rip Tessalate [sp?] and You My Everything. I don't want those yet tho.

Okay wait I have songs on Halcyon WITH the Tinie Tempah version of Hanging On.. Can you list your tracklist?

H0bDaqU.gif