Sign in to follow this  
Television Heaven

Lana covers «Palace Costes»

Thanks for posting! That photo shoot is interesting. Really nice.Shame is more an article than an actual interview. :(  Same old Nirvana, Lynch , explosion of video games type of article. They actually are quite nice to her .

glgcDdT.gif

Thanks for posting! That photo shoot is interesting. Really nice.Shame is more an article than an actual interview. :(  Same old Nirvana, Lynch , explosion of video games type of article. They actually are quite nice to her .

you speak french?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yeah . But I am not fluent like in spanish and english so lots of expressions make me lost in translation. Why?

i just didn't know :) do you think you could translate the article or maybe summarise it?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

For sure. Tomorrow I will summarise it no problems (is 3:30 am already and I have Uni tomorrow so sleep time for me). I just don't translate the whole thing because I know people here that are able do a better job. Sebastian speaks french and there are other french members that would be able to translate the interview perfectly. Since like I said I am not fluent.

They call it : Anatomy of a Legend. Funny .

glgcDdT.gif

For sure. Tomorrow I will summarise it no problems (is 3:30 am already and I have Uni tomorrow so sleep time for me). I just don't translate the whole thing because I know people here that are able do a better job. Sebastian speaks french and there are other french members that would be able to translate the interview perfectly. Since like I said I am not fluent.

They call it : Anatomy of a Legend. Funny .

Aw thank you, that's really nice of you! :)

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

Such a nice shoot! I love the cover photo, it's unique.

Me too. I love the jacket/top thing she's wearing. Looks sparkly and different. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I just don't understand why they keep recycling old shoots?

I agree, they're really nice photoshoots but she doesn't even have auburn hair anymore and these have all been used in magazines before.

Oh well, at least she's being featured a lot!

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I need that sequined pearl embellished jumper. Naow.

I'm actually wearing it right now. I'm not giving it up. Sorry. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein