Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Princess Diana

She was a beauty, for sure. She wasn't perfect like people try and make out she was though but I love that she dedicated her life to helping others. :agree:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Was obsessed w/ her when I was a little girl, collected her stamps, beanie baby, even had a t shirt that said something like ~Remember Diana~ lmao. I don't like the concept of a monarchy in modern society but she was pretty great, v gracious and charitable 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I'm not particually interested in the royal family but I really like having a royal family for some reason. Diana died a year before I was born unfortunatly  :pft:

But yeah, I only really pay attention to the royals when it's like the Queen's speech or whatever. And William and Kate's weddng, oh my God I got up at half four in the morning to watch that in Florida :blush:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

i think that what she did was cool, but i hate the concept of a monarchy in england, i think it's so wrong but that's for another topic anyway. i respect her because she's dead and everything and she was undeniably beautiful.

4r9w86.jpg

my mum was really into her when i was younger, she read books on her etc. she seems like a good person and she was very pretty but i really don't know much about her.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i hate the concept of a monarchy in england, i think it's so wrong

I'd really like to know why! If you're ever bored and have fuck all to do, maybe make a thread on here about monarchy? I'd love to hear your opinions on it. It's fine if you don't want to though  :P

EDIT: Or you could just post it here now that people have posted their opinions on it. Again, that's only if you want to. 

20r46kx.jpg

I think a lot of people don't like it because the monarchy and people who are 'fans' somehow think they are higher beings and superior to "commoners" and unfortunately it creates a class system and a hierarchy which people find themselves labelled as a certain class. It's not good for anyone, apart from the "blue bloods". No one is superior to anyone. 

That's just my view on that, anyway. 

:agree:

Diana would have been a beautiful queen. :flutter: Now she is for me rather a reminder that real-life fairy tales don't always have a happy ending. It was a shock when she died so tragically after finding her true happiness at last... 

I am not against monarchy. Maybe because we have never had it here and it just seems somehow special. 

Britain would fall economically without the Monarch. It's what keeps us going.  :smokes: What's in London for tourists to see that isn't anything to do with the royal family (except Big Ben and Downing Street). No tourists = no money being given to shops around in places. Look how much money we dragged in from the royal wedding.  :cuteface:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

I don't really think anything about her, just that she must have been blind to marry that prince, god she has a bad taste

I'm interested in her, she is an icon, but I'm not diggin' in her life so much, however, her sons  :yesnod:

yes :brows:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Britain would fall economically without the Monarch. It's what keeps us going.  :smokes: What's in London for tourists to see that isn't anything to do with the royal family (except Big Ben and Downing Street). No tourists = no money being given to shops around in places. Look how much money we dragged in from the royal wedding.  :cuteface:

And look how much money it cost, tbh. :pft:

I don't think Britain would fail at all from having no Monarchy. Well, more than we are already failing. They cost more than they bring in, I'd say. 

Tons of stuff in London to see that doesn't relate to the royal family. Museums, art exhibitions, restaurants, clubs, pubs, the West End, etc. Lots of things. 

And look how much money it cost, tbh. :pft:

I don't think Britain would fail at all from having no Monarchy. Well, more than we are already failing. They cost more than they bring in, I'd say. 

Tons of stuff in London to see that doesn't relate to the royal family. Museums, art exhibitions, restaurants, clubs, pubs, the West End, etc. Lots of things. 

You can get that in any country. Tourists are attracted to the Queen and the Princes. I don't think it would have cost us much money (if you don't include our taxes ). In the long run it would have bought a huge profit. People came to visit the royal wedding, in which they needed acomidation, food, and whilst they was here most likely shopping. The first thing that comes to an American persons mind when they think of Britain must be 'Crumpets, Tea, Corgis'. Sorry to rant.  :eek:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

People came to visit the royal wedding, in which they needed acomidation, food, and whilst they was here most likely shopping.   :eek:

Well it allegedly cost around five billion pounds to a country already in a recession.. :suicide:

he first thing that comes to an American persons mind when they think of Britain must be 'Crumpets, Tea, Corgis'.

I think Americans and the rest of the world probably have other thoughts in mind by now and know that Britain is so much more than that..hopefully...idk...

:twirls:

A little story. There is this industry that is land mine's. A inhumane fucking industry but very profitable, one of the most profitables in the world. There are several organizations that have tried to ban this industry but no one was successful, they didn't have a voice or enought power to do so.

There was this princess who never joined  any governmental organization, not even the UN or the Red Cross. She helped but never Joined. Like a political freelancer. How much of a risk is someone who owns nothing to no one? And has huge support all over the world.Such Ex princess adopted the landmines fight. Truth is she did have good chances to actually eliminate such thing. Ask Bill.

There was this fear of Muslims. This princess was dating a Muslim. This princess died in a very weird car accident. For some reason the surveillance tapes at that specif tunel in Paris didn't work at that hour, that monet of the fatal crash..

Easier to think that she died in a tragic accident or because she was carrying a child in her womb with a Muslim father. An ex princess. Easier to think she died in a tragic accident or for whatever conspiracy theory you might think. But some wise man say she died because she could win a war whithout having a party, whtithout having politics duties. Now imagine this ex princess, just a english women fighting and winning a war against the giant landmine industry. The princess of the people against the billions. Inconceivable.

I heart Lady Di.

glgcDdT.gif

I'd really like to know why! If you're ever bored and have fuck all to do, maybe make a thread on here about monarchy? I'd love to hear your opinions on it. It's fine if you don't want to though  :P

EDIT: Or you could just post it here now that people have posted their opinions on it. Again, that's only if you want to. 

i hate authority in general but i think a monarchy is really taking the rise. i think that everyone should have a chance to rule a country and i'd much prefer a presidential system. these royal people do fuck all (barr diana) and yet people worship them and it's unfair because they're actually born into it and it doesn't give anyone a chance. 

4r9w86.jpg