liam

New single XXX 88 ft. Diplo is released 20th October 2013

https://soundcloud.com/momomoyouth/xxx-88-1

This album is going to be incredible.

Also... I did a bit of 'sleuthing' a couple of months ago and found out that she was in a band but I could only find one of their songs sigh! I also found a couple old unreleased songs. I gave up cos I couldn't find anything else. I decided to try again with the sleuthing a couple of days ago and I was more successful! I found out out that she was in another band who had released two EPs! And I found five other old unreleased tracks too. I don't know how to download them without fucking the quality up though  :defeated:

20r46kx.jpg

New single XXX 88 ft. Diplo is released 20th October 2013

https://soundcloud.com/momomoyouth/xxx-88-1

This album is going to be incredible.

Also... I did a bit of 'sleuthing' a couple of months ago and found out that she was in a band but I could only find one of their songs sigh! I also found a couple old unreleased songs. I gave up cos I couldn't find anything else. I decided to try again with the sleuthing a couple of days ago and I was more successful! I found out out that she was in another band who had released two EPs! And I found five other old unreleased tracks too. I don't know how to download them without fucking the quality up though  :defeated:

Post/link! :defeated:

Someone oughta do a masterpost for this girl. I swear no one has access to her outside of Europe.

The songs she did with her friend are embarrassingly bad... and I thought that MØ didn't have a lot of songs out there. :facepalm: At least the stuff she did on her own isn't that bad, so I'll consider adding them to my iTunes in case I still have interest in MØ and after she puts out the debut EP.

I love Waste Of Time, is a witchy song and that reminds me of Charli, also, I like Glass, it sounds like... glass :flutter:

Hope her debut album/EP will be good.

oh and I think her name is annoying... I mean like, what if someone asks you ''who's your favorite artist?'' and you answer ''moo''

that's weird

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

I am very proud of myself for being the only Venezuelan (maybe Latin American) to know who this girl is hahaha, i have been listening her for like 2 months i think and she's great! love her sound but yeah i agree, all of her songs sound too similar. Still very good music :)