Daytona Mess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,147 posts
  • LocationPARIS YO
  • Fan Since:December 2014
  • Time Online: 343d 9h 26m 29s

Posted 49 minutes ago

I AM HAVING A FUCKING STROOOOOOOOKE I ADORE IT SO HARD I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT EXPECTING IT IT'S GIVING ME MASSIVE NIGHTS W U VIBES AND IT'S ONE OF MY FAV SONGS OF HER EVER I'M GONNA ADD A HEART OVER MY TATTOO OF MØ TONIGHT KJDHFJKLHGDHJFHDGFGHDGJDGHJHGDJHFGD THIS B I T H C!!!!! My pussy is bleeding I LOVE HER!!!! 

I had NOT listened to the snippets so I thought the beginning was the radio jingle so I was like omfg this is so good so sad it's not the song and then the fckn verses come on and I start realising and then I started passing out and by the time the drop came in I was in foetal position with white eyes and my soul floating a solid 2m over my body

FUCK I'm not over how good it is really one of her best songs literally dare I say ever... Hearing it live will probably be a reality-altering experience I can just see her going insane and screaming BLU-U-U-UR

qfppg.png

#2343 ONLINE   annedauphine

annedauphine

Daytona Mess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,147 posts
  • LocationPARIS YO
  • Fan Since:December 2014
  • Time Online: 343d 9h 26m 29s

Posted 41 minutes ago

Omg I'm spamming but I'm rly extremely shook nothing prepared me to think it's one of her best songs ever... Can't fucking wait for the video, I love her so hard

qfppg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users