liam

I don’t know if anyone already mentioned this here, but she registered a track (idk how recently) with Sarah Aarons (writer of Zedd’s Stay + The Middle), as well as STINT (Nostalgia producer/executive producer of Forever Neverland) titled ‘I Want You’ so that’s a possible album track!

where

Holy SHIT!!!! Her Paris concert from November has been reported to 2019 and nothing in the universe could make me happier because I wouldn't have been able to go since I'm in Montréal and got my place as soon as preorder started  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat: She's a goddess we'll never unstan I'm so happy

ZKcaooE.png

weird that only 1 date was cancelled

I don't think it's because of Karen personally, the venue says "due to an unforeseen planning problem" which is weird coming from the Olympia, already went there once to see Caro Emerald and it went smooth like butter. What sorta annoys me is that I'm gonna be automatically refunded, I would have preferred not to have the hassle and stress of taking my ticket again. At least it's postponed and not fully cancelled. God I'm so happy about this situation

I'm gonna listen to NMTF deluxe AND WIWY to celebrate :party:

ZKcaooE.png

I’d love some promo shoots or more tracklist information. She needs to build some hype! :)

we need a preorder first..

She needs to drop the tracklist with either the next single or a promo track. SIOE is going nowhere but down, she needs to move on