liam

OH FUCK I LOVE WAY DOWN. I'm so so so sorry to always doubt you Karen  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: It's not at all what I was expecting but I've came to the conclusion that in any case her voice is basically my fav sound on earth so she can do anything with it and I'll love it. But Way Down is good so it's a bonus

OH fucckkkkckckkckckkckckkckc my ass West Hollywood is gonna be an incredible song we will stan forever she owns this pussy

ZKcaooE.png

It's funny for me bc the two people I stan are Lana and MØ but in terms of setlists it's the complete contrary: I would be prefectly happy for MØ to only play her first album songs forever but if Lana ever does BTD live again I'm gonna personally whoop her ass

ZKcaooE.png

Relistening to this song and it propulses me back to October 2016 when I saw her twice in less than 2 weeks, both first row, including one time in Copenhagen when I knew she was performing 6h before and I dragged my sister... And they played UV after the concerts were over. One of the happiest times of my life and I'm glad she was there with me. I know WACTK isn't really MØ but I would literally die if she did more stuff like this, it fits her voice like a glove, this is one of my fav songs perhaps ever

ZKcaooE.png

Relistening to this song and it propulses me back to October 2016 when I saw her twice in less than 2 weeks, both first row, including one time in Copenhagen when I knew she was performing 6h before and I dragged my sister... And they played UV after the concerts were over. One of the happiest times of my life and I'm glad she was there with me. I know WACTK isn't really MØ but I would literally die if she did more stuff like this, it fits her voice like a glove, this is one of my fav songs perhaps ever

tea

Bro she owns my pussy on a leash this is so good I'm weeping I was really not expecting it, gives me more WIWY vibes than NMTF vibes tho, maybe a mix of both

The fuck the song is so soft though?? Idk I was expecting her to do only all gun blazing songs with heavy productions for some reason... I really really love the melody underlying in trying to be good

Edit: at first I even thought she'd say "baby pelican", rly WIWY vibes

ZKcaooE.png

well i said nmtf cuz its has these background voices like "hey" and stuff which are super nmtf night version

Ok yes I can hear it indeed?? Bitch pulled a Lana and mixed her previous albums urgh I adore her. Gonna play NMTF in full at least 3 times today

ZKcaooE.png