liam

I AM HAVING A FUCKING STROOOOOOOOKE I ADORE IT SO HARD I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT EXPECTING IT IT'S GIVING ME MASSIVE NIGHTS W U VIBES AND IT'S ONE OF MY FAV SONGS OF HER EVER I'M GONNA ADD A HEART OVER MY TATTOO OF MØ TONIGHT KJDHFJKLHGDHJFHDGFGHDGJDGHJHGDJHFGD THIS B I T H C!!!!! My pussy is bleeding I LOVE HER!!!! 

I had NOT listened to the snippets so I thought the beginning was the radio jingle so I was like omfg this is so good so sad it's not the song and then the fckn verses come on and I start realising and then I started passing out and by the time the drop came in I was in foetal position with white eyes and my soul floating a solid 2m over my body

FUCK I'm not over how good it is really one of her best songs literally dare I say ever... Hearing it live will probably be a reality-altering experience I can just see her going insane and screaming BLU-U-U-UR

ZKcaooE.png

Ok after listening to it more than 30 times since my last post I can confirm that it's one of her best songs ever and also it reminds me a lot of Pilgrim but like a stylistic evolution of Pilgrim. I don't know how to explain it I can just feel it. I really, really really love this song, and for once the drop doesn't seem accessory and actually comes to complement the melody

ZKcaooE.png

Ok after listening to it more than 30 times since my last post I can confirm that it's one of her best songs ever and also it reminds me a lot of Pilgrim but like a stylistic evolution of Pilgrim. I don't know how to explain it I can just feel it. I really, really really love this song, and for once the drop doesn't seem accessory and actually comes to complement the melody

taste!!

It's really interesting to me because ST!NT produced the majority of two of my favorite albums (Ology by Gallant and About Time by Sabrina Claudio), and I love MØ, but their work together just does not have the vernacular that they think it possess's.

Yall must be snorting coke via the asshole like... I've played it more than 30 times today, said it already like 4 times but I rly do believe it's one of her best songs, I was the first to be worried about the album but now I'm as calm and peaceful as a frozen lake

Now with Blur if I have to list my fav songs from her, ONLY for MØ's albums and singles and without counting, it would probably be: Pilgrim, Kamikaze, Nights With You, Blur, BB, Roots, Gone And Found, New Year's Eve, Waste Of Time, One More, Diamonds, and NMTF as a whole

blur is the worst thing i've ever heard from her

Your username explains a lot about your tastes then :hooker:

ZKcaooE.png

Your username explains a lot about your tastes then :hooker:

no way sis

dragging miss banks, aka a legend, is not what we’re gonna do tonight. let’s just not compare the two, banks is great and clearly better than those tropical basic songs mø’s been doing lately.

i personally think mø is very talented and is capable of creating good music, but right now i feel like she’s just trying to recreate the same old song over and over. i liked blur, but it’s nowhere as good as banks music, bye.

no way sis

dragging miss banks, aka a legend, is not what we’re gonna do tonight. let’s just not compare the two, banks is great and clearly better than those tropical basic songs mø’s been doing lately.

i personally think mø is very talented and is capable of creating good music, but right now i feel like she’s just trying to recreate the same old song over and over. i liked blur, but it’s nowhere as good as banks music, bye.

This was banter sorry if it wasn't clear everyone's allowed to have their opinion even though I REALLY adore sincerely the song, but I'm v confused is that about me, did I mention banks?? I am confusion I don't think I've ever listened a song from her I'm just a Karen stan lol

ZKcaooE.png

This was banter sorry if it wasn't clear everyone's allowed to have their opinion even though I REALLY adore sincerely the song, but I'm v confused is that about me, did I mention banks?? I am confusion I don't think I've ever listened a song from her I'm just a Karen stan lol

trainwreck = banks song

lol anyways, yeah i know anyone can have they’re opinion, that’s obvious. mø is still a great artist for me

trainwreck = banks song

lol anyways, yeah i know anyone can have they’re opinion, that’s obvious. mø is still a great artist for me

Mess I'm stupid sorry  :toofunny: I just wanted to hint at the fact that they're a trainwreck I completely forgot it was a song of hers even though I knew it  :toofunny:

Yeah anyways the more ppl stop liking her the cheapest buying collection stuff on discogs will be and the closer to her I'll be at concerts :whatever:

ZKcaooE.png

Mess I'm stupid sorry :toofunny: I just wanted to hint at the fact that they're a trainwreck I completely forgot it was a song of hers even though I knew it :toofunny:

Yeah anyways the more ppl stop liking her the cheapest buying collection stuff on discogs will be and the closer to her I'll be at concerts :whatever:

nvm then! but that’s still my opinion on mø’s recent works. she needs to get rid of all those messy drops after every chours, it’s getting bored and overused. serve me a BB pt2 or something, we’re tired of lean on-esque songs ugh

nvm then! but that’s still my opinion on mø’s recent works. she needs to get rid of all those messy drops after every chours, it’s getting bored and overused. serve me a BB pt2 or something, we’re tired of lean on-esque songs ugh

I'm pretty sure I talked about this a few pages ago or somewhere in status updates but I rly think it's just a phase... Like most teenagers go through a punk phase, but she's naturally a punk and her punk phase is a pop phase lmao. For NMTF I think she was just exploding to share a very particular time of her life, like to photography it sonically, which is why it's so perfect and pure and relatable, it was so diy and small scaled and just so HER, and now that this weight is over and she can think and breathe again she's just experimenting and having fun. I 1000% don't believe she's gonna do this kind of sound for the rest of her career. And I personally love it, dgmw. Maybe she wants to build $$$ to produce an album as she wants too idk

ZKcaooE.png

I'm pretty sure I talked about this a few pages ago or somewhere in status updates but I rly think it's just a phase... Like most teenagers go through a punk phase, but she's naturally a punk and her punk phase is a pop phase lmao. For NMTF I think she was just exploding to share a very particular time of her life, like to photography it sonically, which is why it's so perfect and pure and relatable, it was so diy and small scaled and just so HER, and now that this weight is over and she can think and breathe again she's just experimenting and having fun. I 1000% don't believe she's gonna do this kind of sound for the rest of her career. And I personally love it, dgmw. Maybe she wants to build $$$ to produce an album as she wants too idk

yeah yeah, i know it’s probably a phase. it may be not my favorite one but this era gave us some bops after all so i'm not that mad. but she can do better