liam

Here's XXX 88 in 320 kbps http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/87890529/file.html I don't know about y'all but the quality sounds good here to me , in my opinion.

What I did was that I went to this site http://www.clipconverter.cc/ and ripped and converted the audio from a HD video (http://vimeo.com/73701818) in 320 kbps bitrate. So what you think guys, does it sound good enough?

tumblr_n1it25unLs1t2mndro3_r1_250.giftumblr_n1it25unLs1t2mndro2_r1_250.gif

OMG does she do this stuff? I live for less popular artists who give me shoutouts to feel special :toofunny:

Here is the first one, with everything but the Mor stuff (so @@liam works for you, too, but it has a few that you already have): http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/38616266/file.html

I'll upload the rest after school.

Sitar, have I ever told you you just rock? <3

how do you type her name?

Copy-paste ugh it's the worst

On a mac hold alt/option key and press the O key. Put cap locks on for a capital Ø

I just googled how to do it on Windows - 

• On Microsoft Windows, using the "United States-International" keyboard setting, it can be typed by holding down the Alt-Grkey and pressing "L". It can also be typed under any keyboard setting by holding down the Alt key while typing 0216 (for uppercase) or 0248 (for lowercase) on the numeric keypad, provided the system uses code page 1252 as system default. (Code page 1252 is a superset of ISO 8859-1, and 216 and 248 are the decimal equivalents of hexadecimal D8 and F8.)
  • Using Microsoft Word, ø and Ø may be typed by pressing Ctrl-/ followed by either minuscule or majuscule O.

20r46kx.jpg

On a mac hold alt/option key and press the O key. Put cap locks on for a capital Ø

I just googled how to do it on Windows - 

• On Microsoft Windows, using the "United States-International" keyboard setting, it can be typed by holding down the Alt-Grkey and pressing "L". It can also be typed under any keyboard setting by holding down the Alt key while typing 0216 (for uppercase) or 0248 (for lowercase) on the numeric keypad, provided the system uses code page 1252 as system default. (Code page 1252 is a superset of ISO 8859-1, and 216 and 248 are the decimal equivalents of hexadecimal D8 and F8.)
  • Using Microsoft Word, ø and Ø may be typed by pressing Ctrl-/ followed by either minuscule or majuscule O.

Øh my gøødness, this is sø helpful

I found another song guys and we can download it in 320  :party:

In 2010 The IMAGO released an EP and MØ recorded vocals for one of their tracks, Ride the Night Girl.

Check it out here. I really like it!

20r46kx.jpg

I found another song guys and we can download it in 320  :party:

In 2010 The IMAGO released an EP and MØ recorded vocals for one of their tracks, Ride the Night Girl.

Check it out here. I really like it!

Oh my god, how much does she have to find? :defeated: Bless you. I like this one a lot! I'm warming up to these older tracks quite a bit more than I'm expected. I'm very happy with the sound she's currently pursuing but these, like, fun Ke$ha songs are cool to hear. Like I love "Get Raw" :toofunny:

Oh my god, how much does she have to find? :defeated: Bless you. I like this one a lot! I'm warming up to these older tracks quite a bit more than I'm expected. I'm very happy with the sound she's currently pursuing but these, like, fun Ke$ha songs are cool to hear. Like I love "Get Raw" :toofunny:

I really hope there's more! I totally feel the same. They really are poor compared to her new stuff so I wasn't impressed when I first heard them, but they are really growing on me now.  :D

Oh god I really want to go to her XOYO show in London, but it's a special kinda show and I don't know what it's about. And I don't have anyone to go with either  :defeated:

UPDATED: Another successful day of sleuthing!  :party:

Two more songs (both have download links):

When I Saw His Cock

Crackwhore

When I saw his cock I truly fell in love... - Wow, MØ. Such elegant lyrics. Almost brings tears to my eyes.  :toofunny: I love this vulgar/dirty/etc side of her tbh  :hooker:

She also released a mixtape/compilation in 2010 and the caption on her Myspace was MØ DEMO 2010

Album art:

APieceMFrontCover.jpgAPieceMbagCover.jpg

Potential/Likely Songs:

Get Raw

The Night Wears My Eye

Oh Mah Gawd

A Piece of Music To Fuck To

Hula Hey

Chillin' With Max

Green

Crackwhore RMX

When I Saw His (Cock?)

Without The Shit

Yo Yo

Secret

WTF

*Tracks in bold have been found and can be downloaded.

**We have Crackwhore, but not the remix?

MØ was also featured on a song called Dreams On The Menu by an artist called Peacefull James last year. Again, there's an option to download it... but it's like 44mb  :noparty: If someone could rip it and send me a download link I'd be so grateful! (Assuming ripping it would decrease the file size...?)

Also found out that she uploaded two demo songs (maybe more) in early 2012 which is really exciting! :excited: 'Woman of Babylon' and 'Longing Bird' were uploaded to her Soundcloud account. There's also a song called 'No More Seconds' that might be a 2012 demo too. - Source

AND in 2006 she was in yet another band called The Edmunds. Their sound was alternative rock and they were really bloody good! The Edmunds. Three songs available, one with a download option (doesn't work for me though). If someone could rip those too, please? (or tell me the best way to rip stuff)  :flutter:

20r46kx.jpg

I really hope there's more! I totally feel the same. They really are poor compared to her new stuff so I wasn't impressed when I first heard them, but they are really growing on me now.  :D

Oh god I really want to go to her XOYO show in London, but it's a special kinda show and I don't know what it's about. And I don't have anyone to go with either  :defeated:

UPDATED: Another successful day of sleuthing!  :party:

Two more songs (both have download links):

When I Saw His Cock

Crackwhore

When I saw his cock I truly fell in love... - Wow, MØ. Such elegant lyrics. Almost brings tears to my eyes.  :toofunny: I love this vulgar/dirty/etc side of her tbh  :hooker:

She also released a mixtape/compilation in 2010 and the caption on her Myspace was MØ DEMO 2010

Album art:

APieceMFrontCover.jpgAPieceMbagCover.jpg

Potential/Likely Songs:

Get Raw

The Night Wears My Eye

Oh Mah Gawd

A Piece of Music To Fuck To

Hula Hey

Chillin' With Max

Green

Crackwhore RMX

When I Saw His (Cock?)

Without The Shit

Yo Yo

Secret

WTF

*Tracks in bold have been found and can be downloaded.

**We have Crackwhore, but not the remix?

MØ was also featured on a song called Dreams On The Menu by an artist called Peacefull James last year. Again, there's an option to download it... but it's like 44mb  :noparty: If someone could rip it and send me a download link I'd be so grateful! (Assuming ripping it would decrease the file size...?)

Also found out that she uploaded two demo songs (maybe more) in early 2012 which is really exciting! :excited: 'Woman of Babylon' and 'Longing Bird' were uploaded to her Soundcloud account. There's also a song called 'No More Seconds' that might be a 2012 demo too. - Source

AND in 2006 she was in yet another band called The Edmunds. Their sound was alternative rock and they were really bloody good! The Edmunds. Three songs available, one with a download option (doesn't work for me though). If someone could rip those too, please? (or tell me the best way to rip stuff)  :flutter:

Holy shit :oprah2: Thank you for sharing everything you find! I'd expect a few hoards (but MØ isn't a Lana Del Rey so what's the point really?) but you're finding stuff every day! :flutter: Crying that none of it is A Pseudonymous Twosome, though--"Off We Go" is so good. And that mixtape could have completely new versions of songs, remember the website listed nearly all of them as demos! (+ we have Yo Yo which you didn't bold)

What you can do with large files is download them and convert them in iTunes--from the drop down file menu there should be "create MP3 version" or something of that ilk. But I will get to ripping this stuff as best I can, I just use a Firefox plugin!

And the only show she's doing near me is 21+ :defeated: Hopefully she opens for someone I like eventually bc that seems to be the best way to see a lot of smaller acts.

EDIT: Oh there's another Norwegian song on that bandbase page too!

Holy shit :oprah2: Thank you for sharing everything you find! I'd expect a few hoards (but MØ isn't a Lana Del Rey so what's the point really?) but you're finding stuff every day! :flutter: Crying that none of it is A Pseudonymous Twosome, though--"Off We Go" is so good. And that mixtape could have completely new versions of songs, remember the website listed nearly all of them as demos! (+ we have Yo Yo which you didn't bold)

What you can do with large files is download them and convert them in iTunes--from the drop down file menu there should be "create MP3 version" or something of that ilk. But I will get to ripping this stuff as best I can, I just use a Firefox plugin!

And the only show she's doing near me is 21+ :defeated: Hopefully she opens for someone I like eventually bc that seems to be the best way to see a lot of smaller acts.

EDIT: Oh there's another Norwegian song on that bandbase page too!

Haha yeah nah hoarding is really shitty. I'm gonna have another crack at A Pseudonymous Twosome tomorrow! I'm desperate for more tracks like that too.

Oh god yeah that seems pretty likely actually. I didn't even think! I'm craving new/final versions now lolll. Oops totally forgot about Yo Yo. Thanks!

Ahhh thank you for the tip I'll try it!

Haaa aw man that sucks. 21+ is so silly though - glad I live in a country where that kind of stuff is 18+ :flutter:

What do you mean about a Norwegian song?

20r46kx.jpg

Haha yeah nah hoarding is really shitty. I'm gonna have another crack at A Pseudonymous Twosome tomorrow! I'm desperate for more tracks like that too.

Oh god yeah that seems pretty likely actually. I didn't even think! I'm craving new/final versions now lolll. Oops totally forgot about Yo Yo. Thanks!

Ahhh thank you for the tip I'll try it!

Haaa aw man that sucks. 21+ is so silly though - glad I live in a country where that kind of stuff is 18+ :flutter:

What do you mean about a Norwegian song?

Then again, she labelled the mixtape as a demo itself, so...Hopefully we just find the whole thing lying around somewhere. And now I really want the 2012 demos shiiiiit, like I have a feeling the EP is going to be just the 5 songs she's put out so far but it would be awesome if she threw those in there.

LMAO I don't know why I said Norwegian, Danish? Uh, another MOR song was on the page with Crackwhore etc--"Har du hørt dem".

I can't manage to rip the Edmunds songs that don't have DLs but I will try later on a different program.

Then again, she labelled the mixtape as a demo itself, so...Hopefully we just find the whole thing lying around somewhere. And now I really want the 2012 demos shiiiiit, like I have a feeling the EP is going to be just the 5 songs she's put out so far but it would be awesome if she threw those in there.

LMAO I don't know why I said Norwegian, Danish? Uh, another MOR song was on the page with Crackwhore etc--"Har du hørt dem".

I can't manage to rip the Edmunds songs that don't have DLs but I will try later on a different program.

Ah yes, that is true. The fact that she labelled the songs demos gives me hope there are final versions out there somewhere though!

Meh I'd be really happy with an EP with those 5 songs tbh.

Looool oh right, I see! I haven't even got round to downloading any of the Mor stuff yet  :ohno:

I love how her current sound sounds like she's just combined all of her older music. Hip-hop/electronic beats with the rock/alternative vocals.  :flutter:

I need more MØ fans on this site!

20r46kx.jpg

Ah yes, that is true. The fact that she labelled the songs demos gives me hope there are final versions out there somewhere though!

Meh I'd be really happy with an EP with those 5 songs tbh.

Looool oh right, I see! I haven't even got round to downloading any of the Mor stuff yet  :ohno:

I love how her current sound sounds like she's just combined all of her older music. Hip-hop/electronic beats with the rock/alternative vocals.  :flutter:

I need more MØ fans on this site!

I'll be happy if the EP gets a physical release and it pushes along the album process, I suppose.

I was thinking the same thing about her sound! Like how lucky that none of her other sounds took off and the one she settled on actually seems the most natural and mature.

She just needs to take off, I hope XXX 88 is the last single before the release. I've been thinking a MØ-based tumblr is in order but who would even follow? :defeated:

These songs Liam found... :toofunny: I downloaded everything but I still didn't listen to them much, except for the tracks in Danish. By the way, I didn't download the tracks in Danish because all of them were sung with the other girl from Mor and I can't understand a single word, so I can't get into them.

Are you guys putting the leaked songs on iTunes under this supposed album called A Piece of Music to Fuck To too? :toofunny: I thought she didn't have that much material but I guess we still have a lot to find.

These songs Liam found... :toofunny: I downloaded everything but I still didn't listen to them much, except for the tracks in Danish. By the way, I didn't download the tracks in Danish because all of them were sung with the other girl from Mor and I can't understand a single word, so I can't get into them.

Are you guys putting the leaked songs on iTunes under this supposed album called A Piece of Music to Fuck To too? :toofunny: I thought she didn't have that much material but I guess we still have a lot to find.

Yeah I'm using that name :hooker: And then I have one for MOR, one for misc rarities, and one for the five official songs. Hope to get more Edmunds/A Pseudonymous Twosome stuff so that they can get their own albums, as well.

I was thinking, it seems like there's a lot to find, so I thought I'd make a song list so potential fans don't get confused. Maybe this could go in the OP?

AS MØ:

OFFICIAL:

- Glass

- Maiden

- Pilgrim

- Waste of Time

- XXX 88 (feat. Diplo)

A PIECE OF MUSIC TO FUCK TO: 2010 DEMO:

- Get Raw

- Hula Hey

- Oh Mah Gawd

- The Night Wears My Eye

- When I Saw His Cock

MISCELLANEOUS:

- Crackwhore

- Money

- Oh Mah Gawd (Tiger Baby Remix)

- Summer

- YA

FEATURES:

- Dreams on the Menu (with Peacefull James)

- Ride the Night Girl (with The IMAGO)

UNLEAKED:

- Chillin' With Max*

- Crackwhore RMX*

- Longing Bird

- A Piece of Music to Fuck to*

- Secret*

- Without the Shit*

- Woman of Babylon

- WTF*

* From "A Piece of Music to Fuck to"

OTHER:

THE EDMUNDS:

- Garbage King

- Hip Bone

- Polly Get Your Gun

MOR:

- Brune Drømme

- Fisse i dit fjæs

- Gidder ikke mer

- Har du hørt dem

- Kom Med Mig

- Meteor-regn

- Nazi

- Skrid Ud Af Mit Lorte Liv! (feat. Fejlfix)

- Vanvidstimer

A PSEUDONYMOUS TWOSOME:

- Off We Go