liam

what time? 

Idk dude, watching an entire documentary in a language you don't speak for random possible moments of info is a mistake you make only once

Idk dude, watching an entire documentary in a language you don't speak for random possible moments of info is a mistake you make only once

ok sorry to bother lol  ;) , i dont understand that language either. 

naachoboy, on 02 May 2014 - 7:52 PM, said:

what time?

SitarHero, on 02 May 2014 - 7:59 PM, said:

It's around 14:57. It's called Daydreams, it's a little acapella thing.

Gonna keep watching.

Also she shows us like a notebook with loads of lyrics, I'm not sure if they're songs she wrote when she was younger, but she sings a verse on the piano.

I wish I understood, like halfway through she takes us to her house and she shows a lot of pictures and it play a few MOR songs.

It says 'Nazi' by MOR is 'Nazisvin' Did you know MOR means mom?

So we're getting another opportunity to ask MØ questions and yet again I can't think of anything to ask. I had a few questions a couple of weeks ago and I've completely forgot them... I really need to start writing them down  :facepalm:

MØ • MONDAY, MAY 19 • 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT

is flying all the way from Denmark to come to Tumblr HQ and hang out with us on her dashboard. Don’t worry about how to pronounce her name, though. You can just type your questions in right here

Follow MØ, ask whatever you want and then tune in on Monday, May 19 at 1:00pm ET to see what she has to say. 

http://music.tumblr.com/post/86110161946/m-o-monday-may-19-o-1-00pm-et-10-00am-pt-m

20r46kx.jpg

I've been such a stan, I haven't missed any of her Q&As, but I think I'll have to miss this one :poordat: Someone ask about "Hours of Fun" + her collab with SOHN (both of which I intend to bother about if I meet her lel)

I'm seeing her tomorrow at her free show at Urban Outfitters, and then again on Friday when I see her show in Williamsburg!

I wrote her a little letter telling her I love her bonus tracks LOL, did it by hand because I thought it was cute since she usually writes everything she posts. I'm also going to get my vinyl signed by her at Urban Outfitters and is it weird if I bring my own vinyl? I bought it from UO online... or are vinyl signings like... for people who just bought them... w/e

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png