liam

Sigh i feel glad her 2nd album is  announced n w a date after many singles but at the same time i dont feel that hyped or excited. Most of her new stuff i dont love. I think in comparison to NMTF it just doesnt feel the same.

I agree... I like WIWY a long but it took me so long to appreciate it. I blame NMTF tho, this album was too special and specific, it portrayed a certain kind of feeling too well and so everything in comparison seems tame. And I liked her older looks a lot more

ZKcaooE.png

Sigh i feel glad her 2nd album is  announced n w a date after many singles but at the same time i dont feel that hyped or excited. Most of her new stuff i dont love. I think in comparison to NMTF it just doesnt feel the same.

wait n what collabs have come out in the last year for her? i feel like i might have missed some.

dont leave 

9 after coachella

3am pull up

get it right 

porsche

also lean on demo

and its only 2017

idk not gonna say anything about the album cuz i want to hear it first and not complain before she will release it. + its not like everything she has released after nmtf will be on the album.

also the first review of the album is great so maybe we wont be disappointed. edit: That much

I don’t know if anyone already mentioned this here, but she registered a track (idk how recently) with Sarah Aarons (writer of Zedd’s Stay + The Middle), as well as STINT (Nostalgia producer/executive producer of Forever Neverland) titled ‘I Want You’ so that’s a possible album track!

No Ronni Vindahl on this album. His work was supposed to make it but she scrapped them, including True Romance.

She is over.

Ugh that only makes me more inclined to believe this album will be basic as hell. Why couldn't she just drop it two years ago.