liam

Happy third birthday to one of the very, very very best albums ever made

tumblr_odauej3hmd1uh2hnzo1_500.png

And sorry for replying on this thread all the time and thank you so much LB for making me discover this empress

I was wondering if you had any MØ art lol. You should get noticed by her label like Rebel's Kamikaze art, tweet them @chessclubrecord

I was wondering if you had any MØ art lol. You should get noticed by her label like Rebel's Kamikaze art, tweet them @chessclubrecord

I've done really a few, these are my others things, I'm trying so haaaaaard to get noticed by her lol but she's a big fat crackwhore and anyway I don't think I have anything worthy to be noticed for now, and my stuff don't exactly fit her music. I don't think I have the level Jump has I mean he's one of my favs designers all around and I don't have enough Karen stuff but I'm def gonna try thank you :heart:

tumblr_ok89t4Ke3e1uh2hnzo1_1280.pngtumblr_oge526SSsd1uh2hnzo1_1280.png

tumblr_ojxxkoLoCB1uh2hnzo1_1280.png

tumblr_ojb4b75yAW1uh2hnzo2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_oh1h0qE24f1uh2hnzo1_1280.png

tumblr_ogysjjkkL41uh2hnzo1_1280.png

15624460_192638181200906_362989428597902

ZKcaooE.png

I'm trying so haaaaaard to get noticed by her lol but she's a big fat crackwhore and anyway I don't think I have anything worthy to be noticed for now

uhm..... ok?

lABVyGE.png

uhm..... ok?

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  god damn

Did yall actually think for 1s that I was serious? Sorry if it came out this way but the only person I love and respect as much as her is Lana I was just referencing this song cause it's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrrO2z1SMbg

ZKcaooE.png

Whew After Coachella is not my fave I was hoping it would be improved from the demo. I like the extra Sophie-ish touches I guess and at least the vocals are "mixed"