liam

has she shared snippets or something of this a while back? I swear i've heard this before... or is it just that generic :rip: (even tho i like it)

i swear i've heard it before too!! aahh, so i'm not crazy

lABVyGE.png

it's better than drum, but it's only okay..

lean on really changed her, the only thing i've really liked since it's release is don't leave

i need her to start working with ronni vindahl again, nmtf is still that album

Kamikaze > Nights With You > Diamonds > Don't Leave > Drum > Final Song. Lol I'm not even being sarcastic. Kamikaze and Nights With You are two of the best songs ever and I love her

Btw the video for After Coachella blew away alllllll my expectations right through the roof, I like the verses of the song a lot but not much the solo parts so I wasn't expecting the world but it's so fucking moving and sincere and there is NOTHING I love more than to learn stuff about people I stan and also Karen looks so beautiful with short hair. Her mother is so beautiful as well. I hate myself and I'm super tired but I actually broke down about the Cleopatra part, this cat looks like mine :'( It just made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside

And there's ads for Rock En Seine absolutely EVERYWHERE in the Parisian metro and seeing her name 17 times each time I go to uni makes me so fucking happy, I love her so damn much I look up to her so much

ZKcaooE.png

Yup, didn't know "diamonds" existed but: 

"Nights With You" > "Kamikaze" > "Drum" > "Don't Leave"> "Final Song"

Ryan x Cash Cat x SOPHIE is incredible, i feel like the production works with her voice better than any of the other (^) singles she's put out recently. It reminds me a tiny bit of "Gone and Found" in the melody, which is perfect. I like how SOPHIE isn't relegated to just an abrasive lil' bridge, but actually sounds like part of the cohesive production.